Poll: Would you have more fun playing your lock if SB/SF cast times were shorter?

Would you have more fun playing your Warlock if...

They changed the base cast time of Shadow Bolt to be lower in MoP or to scale better with haste? It might be a minor issue to some, but I just can't play my lock because I get so bored sitting there spamming something with a 2.20 second cast time, I need to be hitting buttons faster or I lose interest... and the animation for it even looks like it just slowly creeps up on the target after it's released. It'd be nice if we could use incinerate as aff/demo instead, or they'd made SB's cast time equal to that and maybe lower it's damage a little to compensate. It'd just be waaay more fun. I won't play Destro either until they do something about soul fire, eff casting that 3 second nuke every 15 seconds, it makes the rotation way too cramped. Maybe I'm just picky?

They have not changed the cast times. The numbers in the talent calculator are low level spells, that is why shadowbolt, for example, has 1.7 second cast time in it. http://www.wowpedia.org/Shadow_Bolt

If you want to smash your buttons fast maybe you should try a melee class that spams instants all day long and never needs to see a cast bar.

Sbolts cast time may be reduced in mop since were losing talents to decrease its cast time