Deleted

[A] Silvermoon - EU: Crab Shack is recruiting for 4.3! (V)._.(V)

I figured I'd start off this post by mentioning what most people are looking for anyway, this is what we're curently recruiting. Keep in mind all applications will be evaluated, so if your class/spec is not mentioned here, go ahead and give it a shot anyway!

Server : Silvermoon-EU
    Faction : Alliance

Recruitment :
    • Shaman (Resto with DPS OS)
    • Druid (Resto with DPS OS)

About Crab Shack
    We're fairly new on Silvermoon. Our core team consists of people who have played together during Wrath of the Lich King (and some of these are IRL friends). Needless to say we play this game for the fun and joy you get by working together as a team. This involves having a laugh on vent, making fun of eachother etc.

We have chosen to start over on Silvermoon Alliance and to stick to a 10-man raiding environment. As a result it doesn't take long for new members to be fully integrated in this small team we raid with. We joined a few weeks after patch 4.2(Firelands) went live.

Current progress :
    As I'm writing this it's the first week of DS. Currently we have cleared 6/8 and there is still one raidday left this week, in which we hope to beat the last two encounters!
    Our aim is to start Heroic progression asap.

Raiding Schedule
    Wednesday 19.00-23.00
    Thursday 19.00-23.00
    Sunday 19.00-23.00

raid times are GMT+1
    What can you expect from us!
    A whole lot of fun and joy!
    A raiding spot! We don't like to get 15 people in our guild for the 10man raid.
    We all have a good knowledge of our classes, we are flexible when it comes to raid setup
    We provide flasks food and repairs for raids!
    We clear all content if possible.
    We do realise we're playing this game with actual people! We respect you for who you are. We can make a joke, sure, but to us you're not just a raidspot that needs to be filled.

What we expect from you :
    • Have a good sense of humor! This is probably the biggest requirement. The game tends to get frustrating and starts feeling like a second job if you can't have fun whilst raiding.
    • Bring potions to the raid! We provide the rest yo.
    • 100% attendance. Ofcourse this isn't possible, but we do ask you to come every raid you can. if you happen to miss a raid because you had to be somewhere it's ok if you have informed someone in advance.
    • Ventrilo is required. Mainly for funzies. Also a bit for tictacs.
    • Know how to play your class. We can't afford to carry someone in a 10-man environment.
    • Max out your professions up to a point where you get the bonuses form them. It's free stats, what can I say!
      It's a game, we expect you to have some fun.

If you need more info, or would like to have a chat, contact Khetep or Cobbi ingame. For help with your chemistry assignment, feel free to contact Forestmán. Don't hesitate to contact me on MMO-champion either!

--Khetep
    Last edited by mmoc3bf0027d05; 2011-12-02 at 01:35 PM.

Deleted
    I forgot to mention we are recruiting people form all countries, as we are an international guild :3

Deleted
    Edited Recruitment and added current progress! GL in 4.3 y'all