Thread: Honor for Alts

Honor for Alts

Hey guys, i took a break from WoW a while ago and now im planning on starting again but i had a question. Did Blizzard implement a system of some kind that allows you to send honor from your main to an alt? I want to play on my rogue or hunter but they have quest greens and blues and its impossible for me to kill anybody in a battle ground. I wish to do bgs on my geared warlock and transfer the honor. Thank you!

No, however it is possible to make ilvl 358 resilience gear for nearly every slot, add in a crafted ilvl 365 weapon and you're more than ready to do low level pvp.

Deleted
    I dont know where to start...bgs is an aspect i always enjoyed in this game..But it's not entairtaining anymore...
    I dont wanna say big words like bliz ruined horde with faction changes and stuff,but how the hell did things change in the last years,i remember in tbc horde was winning maybe 8/10 bgs.
    Anyway,this game is getting boring and boring,and for some ppl,including me,it's either lvl and gear up alts or quit.So yeah,many bullshit already in this game,sending honor to our other accounts wouldnt hurt anyone,i fully support this.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, it is not currently possible to transfer points or tokens between characters.

Quaker - This was not the place to post that.