Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphorism View Post
    Energy drinks? Pft. You'll be bouncing off the walls once the server starts lagging, it goes down for maintenance, or you get stuck in a queue.

I recommend Jack Daniels. Bring on the stress test; I'm prepared.
    Sure, if you want an americans failed attempt at whiskey. I will be ready with a good old Highland Park (18 y old) and some food. Pewpew a lot, and enjoy the time I have between the crashes :P

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    why? are those RP servers, or is it a different reason?
    You should play on them, everyone please play on those servers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lanerios View Post
    Sure, if you want an americans failed attempt at whiskey. I will be ready with a good old Highland Park (18 y old) and some food. Pewpew a lot, and enjoy the time I have between the crashes :P
    I like me some 18 year old Glenmorangie when i'm having a tipple, dont drink much though these days. Drank far too much JD as a getting-fucked drink when I was younger so it just smells like concentrated bad-nights-out to me hehe.

How I've got things planned is that I'm *not* going to be playing my preferred class. I'll be playing the least interesting class (Trooper) for the whole weekend, just so I don't spoil myself for the real deal on Dec. 20th. So, if you see a female trooper named Euphemia, that's probably me
    Last edited by Zarasthura; 2011-11-25 at 01:51 PM.
    Zhenji 90 Mistweaver
    Eonar US

@ Zarasthura .. Trooper might be the least interesting class FOR YOU, not for the whole game.. Keep your opinion to yourself :/

Got plenty of chips, 2 Monster energy 500ml cans, 2L Coca Cola, 18 wafers and some extra food in the fridge if all that doesn't quench my needs.. Oh and bathroom is 5 steps away from my PC
    Intel i7-10700k | ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F GAMING
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti | 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400Mhz
    A-Data SSD SP920 256GB | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm | NZXT Kraken x62
    Fractal Design Define R6 TG | be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q
    Razer: Blackwidow Elite | Basilisk Ultimate | Nari Ultimate| Firefly | NZXT Hue+

Food for the whole weekend, energy drinks, snacks etc...and of course patience

Who the hell is excited!?!

36 minutes.... :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarasthura View Post
    How I've got things planned is that I'm *not* going to be playing my preferred class. I'll be playing the least interesting class (Trooper) for the whole weekend, just so I don't spoil myself for the real deal on Dec. 20th. So, if you see a female trooper named Euphemia, that's probably me
    Thats what I did last time I was in Beta. The trooper is not the least interesting for me now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xemt View Post
    Food for the whole weekend, energy drinks, snacks etc...and of course patience
    which will go right out the window after the server goes down for 3 hours lol jkjk

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    why? are those RP servers, or is it a different reason?
    No, those are the high population servers, meaning if u dont want to wait for respwan timers and lag fest with 20k other people pick a server with a lame name (low population) to have the most enjoyable testing experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Varyk View Post
    No, those are the high population servers, meaning if u dont want to wait for respwan timers and lag fest with 20k other people pick a server with a lame name (low population) to have the most enjoyable testing experience.
    Any idea which servers specifically?

Is there any sign on the server list that shows any sign of what population it is?
    Fractal Design Define R6 TG | be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q
    Razer: Blackwidow Elite | Basilisk Ultimate | Nari Ultimate| Firefly | NZXT Hue+

WHY WHY WHY MUST THE UNIVERSE TORMENT ME?

T_T

I've been downloading the client since this monday, and even though I've had it 4 days in a row downloading, my internet is so crappy there's still 5 Gbs left

The testing period already started and I'm missing it. I'll only get 3 days to play this, and already am Missing the first one because this fucking client can't download faster. ITS NOT FAIR!

Why didn't bioware let me download it 2 weeks ago when I signed up for the beta?

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

10+ Year Old Account
    9 minutes oh mah gawd!
    Eire - 50 Balance and Kinetic Combat Shadow, Master Zhar Lestin server. Ace guild

Quote Originally Posted by Azurenys View Post
    Is there any sign on the server list that shows any sign of what population it is?
    Yeah. When you get to the server selection screen it'll show the population, much like WoW's server selection screen does.

It'll be misleading right at the start, though, since they're supposed to be opening servers that are exclusively for the stress test, meaning they'll be empty until the servers go live, so it's still probably going to be a good idea to avoid the "cool" sounding server names.

7 minutes to go... how many have already tried logging in??

Thank you very much, kind sir/lady.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miramis View Post
    From what I understand, once you log in, the play button will simply enable at 10 cst. you shouldn't have to wait til 10 to log in.
    Eire - 50 Balance and Kinetic Combat Shadow, Master Zhar Lestin server. Ace guild

Quote Originally Posted by Miramis View Post
    I'm waiting at the play button lolol. You NEED NOT KNOW how hard I'm waiting.

5 MINUTES!

Quote Originally Posted by Bellomourn View Post
    I'm waiting at the play button lolol. You NEED NOT KNOW how hard I'm waiting.

5 MINUTES!
    its all the same to me =( my client is still downloading, 4.5 Gb left, T_T I'll likely miss this entire day of testing.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)