Curse Beta Key not in Beta??

Hi! I've received Beta Key from Curse and I used it a few days ago to apply for a Beta Test! It was stated that Beta will begin this upcoming weekend.
    I still have not received any date or time when I can start playing or emails for invite.

Am I missing something here? Is it just random Beta Invite and Curse key doesn't guarantee you in?

1. Email checked, spam folder checked.
    2. Account setting checked, messages checked.

Any help would be appreciate it. I am just confused with the whole Beta process and how its being handled!
    Last edited by djprada; 2011-11-24 at 11:47 PM. Reason: spelling

http://www.swtor.com/tester

Go there, you should be able to start DLing the beta.
    Yub Yub

Deleted
    I got an email yesterday saying I will be able to play at "Friday 10am CST". Not sure about everybody else, maybe they are still working out how many more people they want to play? Check on the TOR website under testing, it might tell you there

http://www.swtor.com/tester

You should be able to see what beta group you are invited to. If it doesn't show this weekend, then maybe you were too late or for some other reason the key didn't work.

Under account info it says:
    "Congratulations, you have completed the sign up process to test Star Wars: The Old Republic. Click below if you wish to update your information."
    I've used a right key to redeem beta and got confirmation. Trying to enter same key again i got a message key is being used so I entered it correctly!
    I've applied for Beta a week ago right when Curse sent out Beta Keys so there was enough time.

---------- Post added 2011-11-25 at 12:02 AM ----------

"Congratulations, you have completed the sign up process to test Star Wars: The Old Republic. Click below if you wish to update your information."
    I've used a right key to redeem beta and got confirmation. Trying to enter same key again i got a message key is being used so I entered it correctly!
    I've applied for Beta a week ago right when Curse sent out Beta Keys so there was enough time.

Hmm .. did you enter it by the deadline (wasn't it the 20th)? ... If you got an email announcing the beta did you click the button "Register" or "Activate" (I forget what it was exactly) ..

There was a tweet that if anyone didn't get an email they should call customer service.

http://twitter.com/#!/swtor
    "If you didn't receive the email you will need to call in to customer support. Thanks!"
    Last edited by Karteli; 2011-11-25 at 12:06 AM.

Deleted
    Go to My Account
    Scroll down to the bottom
    It may say you need to provide additional contact information to be considered for the beta. It asked me for a telephone number when I did mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaelsh View Post
    Go to My Account
    Scroll down to the bottom
    It may say you need to provide additional contact information to be considered for the beta. It asked me for a telephone number when I did mine.
    I've provided all my contact info including my phone number and address.

---------- Post added 2011-11-25 at 12:56 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Karteli View Post
    Hmm .. did you enter it by the deadline (wasn't it the 20th)? ... If you got an email announcing the beta did you click the button "Register" or "Activate" (I forget what it was exactly) ..

There was a tweet that if anyone didn't get an email they should call customer service.

http://twitter.com/#!/swtor
    "If you didn't receive the email you will need to call in to customer support. Thanks!"
    I only got email confirming my registration. I never got en email announcing the Beta. I got my Beta Key from Curse.com and yes I made it before 20th.
    I guess they don't want me to buy their game.

Quote Originally Posted by Karteli View Post
    did you enter it by the deadline (wasn't it the 20th)
    11:59PM CST on Friday the 18th.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowt View Post
    11:59PM CST on Friday the 18th.
    Ok It explains everything now! I didn't make a deadline.
    Thanks for the help guys!

No, the bumped the Beta Key deadline up to the 20th (that sunday night)... So if you put it in before then you're fine. Just go to www.swtor.com/tester (believe that's the link) and accept the Beta blah blah blah and download the launcher. Then launch that and log in to download the beta. Also if you've already done this you can click on the View Info button (believe it's labled as such) and it'll tell you if you are in the beta.

One last thing, it seems some people aren't getting their emails saying when they're getting into the weekend beta. But they're still getting into it. Since we know the servers go live and batch one gets in at 10am CST on friday try to log in then. If you can't get in then try again on Saturday at 10am CST, that's when everyone else will be getting in. You could still get an email tonight with your time/date or tommorow. I have a friend who didn't get his till today but others I know got it yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by djprada View Post
    I guess they don't want me to buy their game.
    Well, they might not want you to stress test their game, the beta is not a condition of purchase...

I signed up forever ago, saw this stress test was going out, went to the site that everyone keeps posting, saw I was accepted, downloaded the game. The next day I got my email saying to rsvp, did that, eventually got an email saying when I can play. The emails are not the surest thing, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Spraxle View Post
    No, the bumped the Beta Key deadline up to the 20th (that sunday night)... So if you put it in before then you're fine. Just go to www.swtor.com/tester (believe that's the link) and accept the Beta blah blah blah and download the launcher. Then launch that and log in to download the beta. Also if you've already done this you can click on the View Info button (believe it's labled as such) and it'll tell you if you are in the beta.

One last thing, it seems some people aren't getting their emails saying when they're getting into the weekend beta. But they're still getting into it. Since we know the servers go live and batch one gets in at 10am CST on friday try to log in then. If you can't get in then try again on Saturday at 10am CST, that's when everyone else will be getting in. You could still get an email tonight with your time/date or tommorow. I have a friend who didn't get his till today but others I know got it yesterday.
    The OP was never accepted as a tester (post #5)

Quote Originally Posted by djprada View Post
    OP should just call BioWare as the Tweet says..