Australian/Other countries not within the IP Range.

How are you planning to play, with the release of OUR actual games coming in January (late)?

Also, are you in the upcoming Beta Test this weekend, if so, same question applies.

I'm sorry if there are 7892823 millions threads about this, I searched and came up with nothing.

This post goes to any other country not in the IP Region List also.
    U p H___~ Restoration // Enhancement since 07.

Mate the best thing i can tell u, is do what every other aussie is, and order it on amazon, they aint blocking IPs they just aint shippin here till l8a

Yeah my mates said ship it from Amazon, would be the best way to do things.

How long does that shit usually take?
    U p H___~ Restoration // Enhancement since 07.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would you rather Dec. 25th or March 25th? It shouldn't take long if you pay for express shipping.
    Scratch a cynic and you'll find a disappointed idealist - George Carlin (1937-2008)

Well mate if u had of not wasted so much time ud of go the early accses i duno if u still get it, but try, coz then u download the game and play once ur let in but u get teh disk once its shipped

---------- Post added 2011-11-25 at 12:57 AM ----------

so yeah u dont have to wait for the disk u just download the game

Ordered on Amazon shipped to a friend in the states. Download through Origin and get the key through email. (Saves the wait and cost of international shipping.)

I ordered the CE from Amazon and I'm in the Beta. There's no IP block for Aussies accessing the game and we'll play on US servers, although I seem to be on the European testing schedule so who knows

NO IP-Block, no Credit Card block will happen.

Getting 150ms from Brazil. Works great.
    Last edited by Sargerus; 2011-11-25 at 06:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Plan to be rocking it from South Africa tonight. Haven't had any problems paying / downloading.

Quote Originally Posted by GallowsZA View Post
    Plan to be rocking it from South Africa tonight. Haven't had any problems paying / downloading.
    Also a saffer here, from Durban :P

Im at work, but its been downloading overnight, will give it a bash this weekend sometime, im guessing its better to go through EU servers, same as WoW
    {◕ ◡ ◕}

Singapore here! My game store claims they're getting their copy on December 20th, though? I reserved my copy already.

And I'm playing the beta tonight!

And on another note... tbh though I'm looking forward to it, remember that it will probably not be *that* good for the first week or so. With the swarm of NA players (and bugs, newbs, and lag etc etc etc etc) flocking to the game, it might be a good thing to actually come in a couple weeks later.

Quote Originally Posted by RevanSparda View Post
    NO IP-Block, Credit Card block will happen.

Getting 150ms from Brazil. Works great.
    Credit Card block? Since when? I never saw them mentioning this..:/