Question Need help on Baleroc 25H, tips for healer

Hi, I'm an Asian player, I'm from China.
    Our team was fighting with 25H Baleroc for more than 70 times.
    As far as I know we got enough DPS, but the healers are not so clear about how to get Vital Spark.
    After I saw the combatlog, I fond our healers only get 56 vital spark even when the fight came to 5:00

So could anyone help me? To deal with the problem of poor vital spark?

So sorry to describe the situation with my poor english and thanks allthe guy read or even reply.

You are not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos until you post a few times.(how to deal with it?)

what we do is having 2 healers stack off a shadowpriest that tanks the first shard all by himself. That will give them 60 stacks each to start with, wich they can use to heal the tank.

our healer setup is normally 2 tank healers, 1 for melee 1 for ranged and 1 that helps healing all and switch to the tank for decimation.

There is not really a need for healers to be far beyond 60 stacks as long as the rest of the fight is done correctly.

Make sure your healers also understand that everytime u heal the tank, you will be unable to get more healing stacks for 10 seconds.
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

Quote Originally Posted by RoboA View Post
    what we do is having 2 healers stack off a shadowpriest that tanks the first shard all by himself. That will give them 60 stacks each to start with, wich they can use to heal the tank.

our healer setup is normally 2 tank healers, 1 for melee 1 for ranged and 1 that helps healing all and switch to the tank for decimation.

There is not really a need for healers to be far beyond 60 stacks as long as the rest of the fight is done correctly.

Make sure your healers also understand that everytime u heal the tank, you will be unable to get more healing stacks for 10 seconds.
    I'm the Spriest take the first shard all by my self.
    But our healer can only get 27 stacks from me.
    so could you please show me some skill to get more stacks?

I am the Spriest who tanks all ranged shard all by myself
    But our PAL only get 26 stacks from me.
    So could you please show me some skills on how to get more stacks?

Quote Originally Posted by luduns View Post
    You spam fast single target heals on them, it's not rocket science. I get 80-90 stacks off the first crystal spamming flash heal + penance on our shadow priest. After that we just rotate healers each time a shard set spawns.

Quote Originally Posted by luduns View Post
    your paladin will be using alot of mana spamming all he has got on you, make sure he uses all his instant spells on cooldown aswell. he will get more stacks with each heal, when you got more shard stacks on you. You could tell him to start spamming flash of light and holy shock when ur above 12 stacks, until then he can use holy light and shock.

Feel free to send me a private message if you need more details or if you need some clarification.
    Last edited by RoboA; 2011-11-25 at 07:25 AM.
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

Your paladin puts beacon on you and uses 1 point Word of Glory all the time. He gets the holy power for WoG from Holy Shock and Flash of Lightl, using procs to their full advantage, for example if he has super good RNG: HS -> WoG -> instant FL ->WoG -> (free)HS-> WoG-> instant FL->WoG->etc. The goal here is to use as many healing spells per second as possible. He should also use Divine Plea early on while healing you.

It's really greatful of you to show me the example. I'll interpret it to our PALs

---------- Post added 2011-11-25 at 10:21 AM ----------

Thank you very much.
    Wish our 2 female holy pals save our team.