Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

[4.3] T13 Moonkin BiS

Lots of info may change - check back frequently for updated lists and discussion.

Profile:
    http://www.wowhead.com/profile=33871958
    Haste: 2900
    Mastery:1784
    Crit: 484
    Hit: 1742 (Hit: 189, Spirit: 1553)

NB:
    1.The Wowhead Profiler page has issues calculating the correct value of stats. To see the correct values, open a profile and click the compare button below the character (even then, there's some discrepancy with the haste and mastery values)
    2. Profile is able to be gemmed with reckless ember topaz + use 50 haste glove enchant to reach 3101 non-DI haste breakpoint. profile link

TODO:N/A

Trinket Comparison Spreadsheet:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...1E&hl=en#gid=5 - Credit to Berthold (http://elitistjerks.com/members/25694-berthold/)

Haste Calculations:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...KPti9oE#gid=22

Item Summary - [iLvl]Item Link - Source:
    Head:
    [410]Deep Earth Cover - Dragon Soul/Warmaster Blackhorn

Neck:
    [410]Petrified Fungal Heart - Dragon Soul/Morchok

Shoulder:
    [410]Deep Earth Shoulderwraps - Dragon Soul/Hagara the Stormbinder

Back:
    [397]Woundlicker Cover - Valor Points (1250)

Chest:
    [410]Deep Earth Robes - Dragon Soul/Ultraxion

Wrist:
    [410]Mycosynth Wristguards - Dragon Soul/Morchok

Hands:
    [410]Deep Earth Gloves - Dragon Soul/Warlord Zon'ozz

Waist:
    [410]Girdle of the Grotesque - Dragon Soul/Hagara the Stormbinder

Legs:
    [410]Deep Earth Leggings - Dragon Soul/Yor'sahj the Unsleeping

Feet:
    [410]Treads of Sordid Screams - Dragon Soul/Ultraxion

Finger:
    [410]Ring of the Riven - Dragon Soul/Hagara the Stormbinder
    [410]Signet of Suturing - Dragon Soul/Shared (non Deathwing)

Trinket:
    [416]Will of Unbinding - Dragon Soul/Spine of Deathwing
    [410]Insignia of the Corrupted Mind - Dragon Soul/Yor'sahj the Unsleeping
    [410]Cunning of the Cruel - Dragon Soul/Shared (non Deathwing)

Relic:
    [397]Mindbender Lens - Valor Points (700)

Weapon:
    [397]Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest - Firelands/Legendary Quest Chain
    -OR-
    [416]Rath'rak, the Poisonous Mind - Dragon Soul/Madness of Deathwing
    [410]Ledger of Revolting Rituals - Dragon Soul/Ultraxion

If you have anything to add, or find a better item to add to the list let me know! Your input is welcomed, and appreciated.
    Last edited by wing5wong; 2012-07-30 at 09:23 AM. Reason: updated wowhead profile with new gems, changed second BiS weapon to rathrak+ledger

I loved your work in T12 BiS list but I have a few suggestions for planning ahead as they seemed to pop up unexpectedly during the last thread : Standard BiS List without Dragonwrath and Standard + Dragonwrath lists without DI (and maybe along the way if Deathwing's Madness proves to be for the selected few like Ragnaros HC maybe a exclude his heroic items in another list?)

I know it seems like I'm asking much but it's really everything that has been asked in the T12 BiS just summarized :P

Edit: Also what about VP heroic items? Is there a confirmation from Blizzard? I remember they said they would add more VP items to be able to be turned heroic in FL but they never got to it. Didi they mean this patch for DS ?
    Last edited by Juvencus; 2011-11-25 at 11:57 AM.

i have no clue about the heroic VP stuff, i will probably change the relics to normal, until further info is announced.

in regards to the multiple lists, the items will remain the same (as far as i can see anyway). the only benefit is reaching the haste breakpoints.
    It may turn out that profile 1 is Best with DI, and profile 2 best without, I'm unsure ATM.

I will think about the non heroic madness list. It's meant to be the BiS list after all =P
    Last edited by wing5wong; 2011-11-25 at 02:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wing5wong View Post
    I will think about the non heroic madness list. It's meant to be the BiS list after all =P
    I only meant it if it was generally inaccessible but yeah what's the point of a BiS list after all :P

---------- Post added 2011-11-26 at 01:10 AM ----------

As far as I know there isn't even a way to upgrade non-drops in this patch both from experience and from reading the E.J thread for the PTR wrathcalcs (they removed them from the newest version), so it's safe to assume they are not available

For example there are 384 Relics classified as Raid Finder which is absurd. I think it's just Blizzard being lazy and making everything automatic but then enabling what they want in-game
    Last edited by Juvencus; 2011-11-26 at 01:25 AM.

yea, i have just removed any heroic valor items that were left.
    just need to redo some reforging now for profile 2 based on those changes

http://ptr.wowhead.com/profile=33876818
    Dragonwrath - 125 Hit->Mastery

Was able to squeeze a few more stats and bring it closer to hit cap.

Edit: For the non-DI set

updated profile 2.
    managed to get a little more mastery and a little less crit out of yours.

Both Profiles are regemmed to reach the DI+NG Breakpoints (3783 and 3102 respectively).
    If you don't get DI, change the red sockets to brilliant inferno ruby (40 int)

**thanks for the thread rename too =]
    Last edited by wing5wong; 2011-11-26 at 02:54 AM.

It's nice to see the legendary still being used. That was one concern I had when I heard it was being nerfed. Regardless I closed the other thread and linked it here so everyone can continue discussion. PM me any other questions any of you guys have.

Pretty sure the only thing that compete is the heroic DW staff.
    but to add to that, if one person has the DW staff, then all the legendaries become better still due to the haste proc...

could get confusing, and there probably an optimal ratio or DW staffs to legendaries lol..

Do we know if the haste AE buff stacks?

Deleted
    Pretty sure the only thing that compete is the heroic DW staff.
    but to add to that, if one person has the DW staff, then all the legendaries become better still due to the haste proc...

could get confusing, and there probably an optimal ratio or DW staffs to legendaries lol..
    The heroic DW staff is still pretty soundly behind Dragonwrath (for personal DPS at least, you'd have to do some harder math for the AOE haste proc).

Quote Originally Posted by epicgrim View Post
    Do we know if the haste AE buff stacks?
    no idea sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Tecton View Post
    The heroic DW staff is still pretty soundly behind Dragonwrath (for personal DPS at least, you'd have to do some harder math for the AOE haste proc).
    for personal sure. im no expert at the maths behind the proc, but im sure you would want a few anyway. (someone just has to suck it up and use it, for the greater good)

no idea sorry

for personal sure. im no expert at the maths behind the proc, but im sure you would want a few anyway. (someone just has to suck it up and use it, for the greater good)
    presumably that would be the people without dragonwrath

most of our casters have it now. im sure theres a few other guilds in the same boat

Any one knows a good profiler? chardev.org is outdated (best one I knew ), wowhead is buggy, wowreforge.com has integrated but lacks valuable info like spellpower e.t.c

If not then we gonna have to wait for wowhead to get fixed and use the compare mode to see true stats.

you can click an item in wowreforge and manually set the item stats if you REALLY want to for reforging (i did it for these profiles) just make sure you match up the gems as they would be on the new item.

then copy thos reforges onto the wowhead one... kind of a round about way to get anything done atm... but yea, it works.

I'd like to take these pixels to express my great dissatisfaction for the lack of good boots or cloaks, while other classes get cloth / leather / mail / plate 416 gear. -.- Very angry boomkin

just from quickly looking at the options id say the best gear list would be

HEAD: Deep Earth Cover (hm) Reforge Spirit to Mastery
    NECK: Petrified Fungal Heart (hm)
    SHLD: Deep Earth Shoulderwraps (hm) Reforge Spirit to Haste
    BACK: Woundlicker Cover (hm)
    CHEST: Deep Earth Robes (hm) Reforge Spirit to Mastery
    WRIST: Mycosynth Wristguards (hm)
    HANDS: Deep Earth Gloves (hm)
    WAIST: Girdle of the Grotesque (hm) Reforge Spirit to Haste
    LEGS: Deep Earth Leggings (hm)
    FEET: Treads of Sordid Screams (hm) Reforge Spirit to Haste
    RING: Signet of Suturing (hm) Reforge Spirit to Mastery
    RING: Ring of the Riven (hm)
    TRINK: Will of Unbinding (hm)
    TRINK: Insignia of the Corrupted Mind (hm)
    WEAP: Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest - Reforge Hit to Mastery
    RELIC: Mindbender Lens

Assuming you have 20 stats to your chest (which you should) this would give you a perfect 1742 hit cap. That doesnt necessarily mean its the best, there could be a diff reforging that gives a very marginal DPS increase but Id say this is a good end game set up to shoot for.

that is profile 2. the cloak is a valor item though, so no HM there

---------- Post added 2011-11-28 at 05:40 AM ----------

updated with db.mmo-champion.com item links!

---------- Post added 2011-11-28 at 10:58 AM ----------

Profile 1 updated... forgot to reforge spirit to mastery on remaining pieces.
    that brings the hit ratings far closer to the cap

Deleted
    that is profile 2. the cloak is a valor item though, so no HM there

---------- Post added 2011-11-28 at 05:40 AM ----------

updated with db.mmo-champion.com item links!

---------- Post added 2011-11-28 at 10:58 AM ----------

Profile 1 updated... forgot to reforge spirit to mastery on remaining pieces.
    that brings the hit ratings far closer to the cap

Are these the final BiS sets or are items being changed? Is the 5 piece heroic set worth taking or is it better switching 1 offset piece?