Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I don't think I've ever raged at WoW, been pissed for about two minutes on occasions where a ninja has stolen loot. I think with WoW I get more disappointed than angry.

WITH MODERN WARFARE 3? I've just turned that shit off lol, I don't remember any of the other Call of Duty's being as frustrating as MW3. It makes me RAGE.

Mortal Kombat 9 > PURE UNADULTERATED RAGE. Try Shao Kahn, any other boss or tag teams on normal, let alone the hardest difficulty setting.

Gears of War 3 pisses me off. I have pretty bad gamer rage when it comes to fast twitch games lol.

I hate when people say 'I don't get angry at games because I'm an adult'. I've invested £40 on a single item which consumes my time and on occasion adversely provides me with no entertainment. It's these same guys that claim they are adults and don't rage at games that rage after their football or basketball teams lose, regardless of their fat slobbish asses having no input in the match other than saying 'he should've done X/Y/Z play'

EDIT: Don't forget the Dragon Ball Z games!

I never get mad in a game like WoW, to slow paced and usually my fault if i die in pvp.

I used to get pretty upset over some halo 2, and 3 games. But i never get pissed off because im losing, i get pissed off at myself because i should have done better. Or if i lose against a opponent i should have beaten.

Also sc2, that game can get intense. I Helion rushed and killed all of his drones, and i still ended up losing. Of course completely my fault but i was so pissed off.

---------- Post added 2011-12-18 at 07:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by romant View Post
    when i lag intensely and die because of it. just makes me soooo mad at the stuff i cant really control
    You must get mad alot, i cant count how many times ive hit a wide open receiver and he just drops it with nobody around him.
    Last edited by skatblast; 2011-12-19 at 12:33 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I used to rage while doing arena, then I took an arrow in the knee

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phurox View Post
    I used to rage while doing arena, then I took an arrow in the knee
    Dem hunters be overpowered !

Modern warfare 3 goes down in history as the game which makes me most angry. I literally curse people off so bad in the game, it's frustrating as HELL.

Yes, biggest offenders are FPS games online, Any version of Sonic and Mario Kart....fucking blue shells.

i used to rage whenever i pvped or did pve in wow. like if i died in a bg or in a dungeon i would get mad. i would curl my fist and give a heavy grrrr sound from my mouth.
    any other game besides wow i dont really rage at all. when i quit wow i dont rage anymore. well i dont have anything to get mad over. wow is a good game thou.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    ive never raged, im so happy to say that.. id rather turn a game off than rage at a game. Its not what it was made for, well besides dark souls, they made that game for u to play terribly carefully, its not even hard they just made it kinda trollish on how easy it is to die. but no i never rage, alot of ppl i know do, on single player and multiplayer games, lmao my old brother poured milk on the original metroid cuz it was too hard for him, he also threw mario bros into the pool cuz he died, he stomped our super nintendo controller cuz he lost to a boss, he's choked me out for me smilin slightly when he died in a noobish way, lmao. He HATED that dog from duck hunt that came out and laughed at you when u didnt kill all the ducks lol.
    naruto, bleach,one piece, toriko, beelezebub, jojos bizarre adventure, uzumaki , shingeki no kyojin, historys strongest disciple, katekyo hitman reborn, the breaker, veritas, gantz, dgrayman, claymore, fairy tail, kekkaishi, cage of eden, magi, hajime no ippo, kuroko no basuke, gamaran, eyeshield, hunter x hunter, noblesse, defense devil, blue exorcist, deadman wonderland, hungry joker, fist of the blue sky, terraformars, psyren, tough, soul eater, saint seiya

I'll just say I've purchased many console controllers.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a horrible offender. Back in my extreme Halo 2 days I broke my disc more than once.

I was pretty hardcore. O.o I'm pretty sure competitive gaming has caused me to have anger management issues.
    A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.-George Bernard Shaw

I used to be really bad at it when I was younger till about, fifteenish.
    WoW only has 10 million subscribers it must be dying! WoW sucks!
    I'm sorry no, clearly you didn't see Chuck Norris allowed 10 million to survive his Purge.

Deleted
    I can get really mad if someone gets lucky and kills me etc etc. Doesnt happen too often tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    when people die to same shit over and over causing wipes for rest yea i get angry that people cant understand basic strategy of stormp THAN crystal

I "rage" in games that I feel I am good at. I have invested time into a game, testing my skill, and getting better. Of course I will get angry when I make a blatant mistake or (in most cases) something stupid happens which makes me "lose/die". I get super angry in MW3 and BF3, and in WoW PvP. If I am playing Madden or Need for Speed, I could care less if I lose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Games like Bit.Trip or Super meat boy makes me rage, mainly because I often need to spend hours trying to get past something xD
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

no but there is always expeptions
    when playing pvp as strictly pve player