Can you recommend a Joystick for BF3?

Title says it all

Does anyone even use them anymore?

Deleted
    no.

Please lengthen by 10 characters.

you can try setting one up for jets and helis, while using keyboard/mouse for everything else

otherwise, no. you'll get owned by the people with keyboard/mouse

Quote Originally Posted by madmonk View Post
    you can try setting one up for jets and helis, while using keyboard/mouse for everything else

otherwise, no. you'll get owned by the people with keyboard/mouse
    yea strictly flying purpose is what im aiming for

Deleted
    Same as Madmonk suggests.

I am using a simple Trustmaster Hotas X for jets + heli's.
    Responds pretty good and has a separate throttle lever. The throttle makes hovering with the helicopters really easy & great control if you fly through a tunnel with buttons you can bind extra functions to (for example enter/exit vehicle &parachute for fast eject)

Quote Originally Posted by Thefishtank View Post
    yea strictly flying purpose is what im aiming for
    its not hard to fly using keyboard and mouse, you just gotta set it up properly. The way I have it set up is the mouse for movements, Q and E buttons for rolls left and right respectively and of course WASD for throttle/brake etc

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    its not hard to fly using keyboard and mouse, you just gotta set it up properly. The way I have it set up is the mouse for movements, Q and E buttons for rolls left and right respectively and of course WASD for throttle/brake etc
    i dont have an issue with flying that way, id just like a joystick i can rely on is all...throttle control is lame when i gotta tap w.

I play it with Joystick

I find being chased alot easier with Joypad instead of mice can you don't have to banaan's with your mice.
    But it takes some time to get used to. Wen I first got the JS I died within 3 secs of flight cause of crashes

Bloodsail Admiral dicertification's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Still using my old Logitech Dual Action. Think I bought it for $20, good enough for flying as far as I'm concerned. Couldn't get comfortable with keyboard flying myself.