Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taznoch View Post
    Very nice graph there Keldion goodjob But yeh I went into a raid the other day with myself using Incinerate as the filler with incinerate glyphed and droped bane for 3/3 corruption. There was another warlock in the raid as the old spec using shadow bolt as the filler and with 3/3 bane. He managed to out dps me and he was able to maintain his overall dps. Fight was Warlord. When we wiped I changed my spec back to the new rotation with having incinerate as filler when Meta form was on CD, but when in Meta form I used Shadow bolt and I managed to get more meta forms out and managed to beat him on the damage meters:

47979 dps - Me

45979 dps - Him

We had same gear 391 heroic firelands, Also used the Doom guard at the same time as well. Will post screenshot when I can upload it due to the forums not allowing you until you have posted enough.
    I can show you screenshots where I´m doing about 2-3k more dps than the fight before, without changing anything.
    Last edited by mmocac301e9072; 2011-11-26 at 04:52 PM.

Taznoch, you need a much larger sample size to prove that your methods consistently yield higher DPS. You are also ignoring the factors of player error and latency.

I simmed it.

Warlock_Demonology_T13H is the default profile for T13 Heroic, using 0/3 Bane 3/3 Corruption and Incinerate Glyph, with no changes to the rotation.
    Demo_SboltMeta takes 3/3 Bane, uses Incinerate glyph and uses Sbolt in Meta
    Demo_Sbolt is the usual 4.2 priority/spec/glyphs.

Deleted
    The demo heavy movement profile is: Inci + 0 bane + 3 imp cor.

But I have some serious doubts about all other fights except for Ultraxion and Warlord Zon'ozz. Because we have to cast Immolate many times for most of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, for Warlord Zon'ozz you'll want to Immo the adds in HC. If im going to talk about HMs,Ultraxion will be the ONLY boss fight where the 0/3 Bane, 3/3 Imp corrup. Incin glyph build will be useful. If the enrage timer is super tight (probably will be), the Incinerate build might be worth using. That's about it. Normal mode Ultraxion you'll have no problem killing if you out gear the fight with full Ht12. The introduction to the "new" build may be fun to talk about but it's just not realistic in Dragon Soul.
    Palmz - Warlock
    Imminent
    JUICE
    Eternal Reign
    Infallible
    Duality

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmickey View Post
    I simmed it.

Warlock_Demonology_T13H is the default profile for T13 Heroic, using 0/3 Bane 3/3 Corruption and Incinerate Glyph, with no changes to the rotation.
    Demo_SboltMeta takes 3/3 Bane, uses Incinerate glyph and uses Sbolt in Meta
    Demo_Sbolt is the usual 4.2 priority/spec/glyphs.
    Question, you mean the current rotation as of now? (Sbolt filler) or the incin filler?

Quote Originally Posted by Palmz View Post
    No, for Warlord Zon'ozz you'll want to Immo the adds in HC. If im going to talk about HMs,Ultraxion will be the ONLY boss fight where the 0/3 Bane, 3/3 Imp corrup. Incin glyph build will be useful. If the enrage timer is super tight (probably will be), the Incinerate build might be worth using. That's about it. Normal mode Ultraxion you'll have no problem killing if you out gear the fight with full Ht12. The introduction to the "new" build may be fun to talk about but it's just not realistic in Dragon Soul.
    so does that mean that we shouldn't use the new 3/3 corr build with the incinerate filler then and still use the old shadowbolt build?

Quote Originally Posted by Jainzar View Post
    so does that mean that we shouldn't use the new 3/3 corr build with the incinerate filler then and still use the old shadowbolt build?
    That's what he's saying. Both builds will be fairly close and on a fight where you never have to recast Immo then the Incinerate build will be higher but in practice target swaps and other mechanics mean that this situation is going to occur less often than not.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm kinda confused why, once the two normal mode trinkets are attained that Demon twisting gets dropped altogether. Especially since the main pet to use is Felhunter, which its Demon Soul effect only affects Corruption while the Felguard gives haste and affects fire/shadow spells. Basically, Demon Soul becomes useless at this point or something? This is assuming Incinerate as the filler.

Quote Originally Posted by Moggie View Post
    I'm kinda confused why, once the two normal mode trinkets are attained that Demon twisting gets dropped altogether. Especially since the main pet to use is Felhunter, which its Demon Soul effect only affects Corruption while the Felguard gives haste and affects fire/shadow spells. Basically, Demon Soul becomes useless at this point or something? This is assuming Incinerate as the filler.
    Demon Twisting was done not just for Felguard's DS but also for the mastery from DMCV. So if I understand correctly if you have no mastery from trinkets then you don't have to change pets. Correct??