Thread: Computer case

Computer case

Hello, i recently bought a new graphics card (Radeon HD 6950, 2 GB version).

Sadly, the information i got for the dimensions of the card was wrong, so my old case isn't fitting. At the time i'm running with the graphic card without a cover on and go with it. But i'm thinking of changing the case out with a new one of Cooler Master brand, as the cooling options of my current is pretty awful.

Can anyone find a case (My resident is in Denmark, Europe, so i would prefer the shipping is in Europe, so i don't have to pay ridicolous amounts of shipping.) that'd fit my graphics card (Radeon HD 6950, 2 GB version) and great cooling, as my mathematics in dimensions is poor!

Thanks in advance!

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Do you have a budget in mind for your new case? With so many options out there a solid budget would really help us narrow down the search for ya.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you want a case with really nice airflow you should take a look at Corsaid Obsidian 800D I think it's called, let me look it up.

Edit: Yep, that's the one. You can have a total of 6 fans in it excluding gpu / cpu heatsink fans (3 top, 1 back, 1 @ HDD's, 1 at bottom to flow it better)
    Last edited by inux94; 2011-11-25 at 07:36 PM.
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by inux94 View Post
    If you want a case with really nice airflow you should take a look at Corsaid Obsidian 900D I think it's called, let me look it up.

Edit: Yep, that's the one. You can have a total of 6 fans in it excluding gpu / cpu heatsink fans (3 top, 1 back, 1 @ HDD's, 1 at bottom to flow it better)
    You mean the Corsair Obsidian 800D, there is no Corsair Obsidian 900D and wont be for awhile if any.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fixed, googled 900D and it came up with the case I'm currently using. Sorry

But yeah, get the 800D!
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by inux94 View Post
    Fixed, googled 900D and it came up with the case I'm currently using. Sorry

But yeah, get the 800D!
    No need to be sorry bud, I've got the same exact case the 800D but I'm getting rid of mine