Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellomourn View Post
    Trolololololoooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Either you aren't playing and are just rambling or you're... odd. Most people love it once they play.

My first day and I'm already sad that my SI is not usable atm.
    I guess I'm odd then but so are most people I know. The story gets in the way of gameplay and for the inquisitor at least isn't engaging at all throughout the first few levels. The constant cutscenes of an uninteresting story make it, well, boring to me and many others if you read reviews anywhere.

---------- Post added 2011-11-25 at 07:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora View Post
    Actually a stress isnt failed if they get crash, since its there for that. Better to have that in beta than on live for 6 months like a certain mmo i wont name that you all know...

So boring that you have to constantly remind us about your opinion and been posting in this section for the last month? Go away
    You see me posting in wow general crying about their crappy game?
    Actually I reserved judgement myself until I had played for awhile and this is my first post ever on the subject. I just came here today to see general reactions of this community as a major stress test started today. But nice try faggot.

That's not even remotely ok.
    Infracted
    Last edited by Trollsbane; 2011-11-25 at 07:16 PM.

I'd just like to point something out regarding this weekend test:

The entire point here is to stress the servers. If you disconnect, keep trying to get in. Hammer the servers as much as you can, even if you can't get in. Feedback regarding actual gameplay is secondary at best here, the primary goal is to abuse the servers so they know what to be prepared for later.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why the need to be so rude?

Closing.

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net