Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    They are trying to build a story here, and all I see i QQ... QQ.. QQ.. What the hell is wrong with you people? Just quit the game already if your Friday night is ruined. Jesus fucking christ.

Faction pride died the instant they allowed us to roll both factions on the same PvP server.

This did not say a single thing, except that they deny that there is faction favoritism without any evidence to support it just say "we don't" and that they thik everyone who is sick of helping thrall nonstop is odd but that they will fix it. Honestly Blizz, your damage control just insults more people than you think by A: Your utter stupidity and B: The fact that you think this is going to fix anything makes it evident that you think your playerbase is stupid. Also you forgot spacegoat and Gnomes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really see what's so hard to understand about what they are saying here. Makes perfect sense to me. Besides, there's a certain attraction to being the current "underdog" faction in the lore. It's what brought a lot of people to the Horde in the first place. If the Alliance is now becoming the underdog fighting for survival, that's fine with me as long as it's done in an interesting way.

10+ Year Old Account
    This doesn't say much of anything new, they just repeated what they already said. If Blizzard really wanted make amends with alliance players they give us something big from the horde. You know something that makes us feel that we're not on the loosing side. That's all we want really, not some alliance character air time. Yeah, Virian may become a cool badass MoP, but he is still pretty much a pussy when it comes to his military.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    All I know is that I made the right choice 7 years ago FOR THE HORDE!

Oh goodie, maybe some more of our Alliance heroes can go neutral in MoP. Ugh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vajarra View Post
    Oh goodie, maybe some more of our Alliance heroes can go neutral in MoP. Ugh.
    At least they're not getting killed off and being raised as Forsaken to join the Horde. Or even worse, they defect to the Horde by their own will.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kae View Post
    I don't really see what's so hard to understand about what they are saying here. Makes perfect sense to me. Besides, there's a certain attraction to being the current "underdog" faction in the lore. It's what brought a lot of people to the Horde in the first place. If the Alliance is now becoming the underdog fighting for survival, that's fine with me as long as it's done in an interesting way.
    I rolled my faction because I liked a faction who is strong yet every member has their own ways. In MoP my faction is weak and each member will be under Varian's rule. Where do I find the faction I joined? In the Horde? No, since they're ruled by one only as well. So the faction I loved is gone for good. How would I connect when what I loved in the faction I joined is gone? I can;t.

- Blizzard: Hey guys, things are bad for the Alliance. We know it. We think it's right.- Alliance: Okay... we understand that wars often have a winning side. Fair enough.- Blizzard: Absolutely. Southshore, Andorhol, Gilneas, Northern Barrens, Southern Barrens, Alterac, Arathi and Ashenvale are all necessary to create a feeling of faction pride! We understand that the Alliance think that Thrall is their guy as well.- Alliance: Well, we don't really mind Thrall. He was just a guy that sat in Orgrimmar anyways; he should get some story. It's just that the Alliance don't have anything going for them.. at all. I'm sure we'd be fine if Varian was just as angry as Garrosh. I don't think thats...- Blizzard: And Theramore. The Horde ravage it in Mists.- Alliance: That doesn't seem fair.- Blizzard: No no no, you don't understand. The Horde are like that. Garrosh is a war-hungry badass that enjoys killing humans and night elves more than anything in the world! And the Horde have a reputation to live up to, ya know? In order to make things better, we need to make things really bad.- Alliance: How about the reputation of the Alliance?- Blizzard: HAHAHAAHHA! 'Don't hit us!'- Horde: Suck it up, babies. Quit your whining. Blizz favors the Alliance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    I rolled my faction because I liked a faction who is strong yet every member has their own ways. In MoP my faction is weak and each member will be under Varian's rule. Where do I find the faction I joined? In the Horde? No, since they're ruled by one only as well. So the faction I loved is gone for good. How would I connect when what I loved in the faction I joined is gone? I can;t.
    You don't know yet for sure. Arathi hasn't been updated and prince Trollbane is forsaken, so there's still a possibility more will join the Forsaken!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aggression View Post
    Illidan US is a horde-server by far with only 2 "progressing" allianceguilds in top 150. Is there any alliance-server like that? Which?
    Stormrage US was like that... back when I was over there as a Hordie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    You don't know yet for sure. Arathi hasn't been updated and prince Trollbane is forsaken, so there's still a possibility more will join the Forsaken!
    Exactly. Don't be too surprised to see a Forsaken Turalyon in the near future! Heck, even Alleria and Vereesa may get themselves killed so they can join their sis Sylvie in a FOR THE HORDE! manner.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

For the Alliance forever! from wcIII until now I always liked night elves . they were creatures of nature , that was why I love them.

Stood in the Fire Grimalkin of Old's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    We can guarantee an unfair and inequitable treatment of both factions for now and in the foreseeable future.
    I like this guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's your own fault you don't have a battle cry, oh wait "Glory to the Alliance" rings a bell, start shouting it places and it will become a thing again. FFS

I just think of Cataclysm as "the empire strikes back" of Warcraft. It's a dark time for Alliance, but will only make us stronger and prouder when we smash some ugly horde face!

Deleted
    Nice to see it lain it out so plainly. Although it's interesting he says "characters". I got the impression it was going to be Wrynn only at blizzcon. I'll be glad if there is a focus and added depth for the other characters.

The thing is, don't pretty much ALL the WoW staff play as Horde? Add in all the little digs and smart ass remarks from time to time and the perceived game world favoritism and you can see why people will get their backs up.

Quote Originally Posted by Relick View Post
    This did not say a single thing, except that they deny that there is faction favoritism without any evidence to support it just say "we don't" and that they thik everyone who is sick of helping thrall nonstop is odd but that they will fix it. Honestly Blizz, your damage control just insults more people than you think by A: Your utter stupidity and B: The fact that you think this is going to fix anything makes it evident that you think your playerbase is stupid. Also you forgot spacegoat and Gnomes.
    I was going to prove you wrong but then you said "u forgot spacegoat and Gnomes." which means you didn't read the post so I don't have to waste my time taking you seriously.