10+ Year Old Account

Wont let me log into the Beta?

Everytime i try to log into Beta I get my Information is incorrect and try again? Are we supposed to have a Security Key? Or are Servers down? Someone Help please

Yes it is my weekend for beta testing.
    Last edited by Ricen; 2011-11-25 at 06:01 PM.

When a wild forum troll appears

Yeah I'm getting this problem also man... Kind of sucks...
    Reset my pw like 3 times now aswell =\

10+ Year Old Account
    It's strange, but don't reset your PW. Just keep typin in your PW, it will eventually work. I had this happen, closed the launcher and reopened, typed it a few more times and it worked.

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Make sure you are part of the testing period. I know, for example, this weekend my account isn't activated for play until 10AM Saturday.

Make sure you have set 5 security questions on your account.

Actually try reading the emails. They tell you when your account can log in to the beta, just because you're confirmed for the weekend doesn't mean you can log in today. Also, if that's not your problem. You need to set up the 5 security questions on the website before you can actually log in. If it gives you the message "You are trying to log in from an area where we are not testing" and you clearly are, just keep trying, it will stop.
    Last edited by Trollsbane; 2011-11-25 at 10:57 PM.
    Bleh

Deleted
    Same problem here.

It says it's incorrect then takes me to a security question, i answer it correctly and it does nothing.

I've reset my pw like 5 times.... today i just uninstalled it and won't bother tbh, 20gb was kinda stilly anyways.

The only thing i'm annoyed at, is the fact i downloaded about 13gb or something.