Deleted

Did you buy anything today due to 'Black Friday'?

So with these quite cheap deals going on, did anyone manage to get a bargain and what not?

I managed to grab a Brand New Wacom Graphics tablet for £30 less down from £70 to £40 including P&P.

Share your deals/bargains.

Deleted
    Bought a new power supply and a second 6950 for crossfire! Though we usually don't have Black Friday here in Sweden afaik www.komplett.se had a sail for one day Though again, nothing of what I bought actually had a reduced price but it was because of the sale I started looking around to begin with :P

10+ Year Old Account
    No, but I had a 10 hour shift and my feet have been throbbing the past 3 hours and I want to just cut them off.

So I guess I will buy the hospital bill.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

Haven't bought anything yet, but I know there is a black friday promotion which you may get a tablet PC under $20 with free shipping, I'm waiting now.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I avoided the black friday nonsense, as I always do. just not my scene. but a friend went out to the Walmart 10pm thursday night insanity, and came back with stories of fistfights over $3 waffle makers, and his girlfriend getting pushed into a bin of bedsheets. so...
    22 miles of hard road
    33 years of tough luck
    44 skulls buried in the ground
    Crawling down through the muck
    Ah yeah...

Deleted
    I was reading a story on the BBC News site that claimed that shoppers were being pepper sprayed in the frenzy, like at places like Wal-Mart. The UK's equivalent to this week of sales is generally the boxing day sales and the days the week after Xmas, and I've never heard of such craziness happening, or witnessed such things.

I went for the first time with my gf Thursday night and expected it to be horrible, but most people were kind and we got some terrific gifts for the nieces and nephews.

Had cops called at the Target near my job because a crowd of about 45 people came up 15 minutes before they opened and formed a 2nd line on the other side of the entrance, and when some employees came out to had out vouchers for a few products, they were those typical ignorant douchebags you tend to find on Black Friday, and got claim to nearly all the vouchers cuz the employees were intimidated by their aggressiveness, which caused a small riot. Saw like 9 cop cars and a couple K-9 unit trucks a few minutes later.
    D3 - Aggs 60 Barbarian | Paladin | Warlock | Shaman | Death Knight | Warrior |

10+ Year Old Account
    I got a very good comp from $1500 to $1k \o/

I've been waiting for this chair to go on sale since mine is literally falling apart. I noticed it was half off on Friday. Went to the store. Out of stock. They also removed it from the website while I was browsing the store. So yea. Time to start looking for a new chair.

Absolutely nothing... had the flu