Deleted

Current T13_H Sims - Speccchoices

Well,
    easy question. Sry for my poor english

simulationcraft.org/430/Warlock.html

If you look at the current T13_H sims, you will see that Demo wins the dps race with 52.300 dps, 1,7k more than destro/affli.
    13% of the Demo sim comes from using Shadowflame and Immolation Aura, that's worth 6800 DPS.

So, apart from the "heavy movement" sims - where the specs are getting closer and closer.

If you can't stand next to the boss, why should you specc demo?
    and
    If there are 2-3 Enemys - why should you specc demo? BoH is worth 15% dps, affli multidot even more.

Isn't Demo limited for fights with heavy AOE Situations? I would prefer Destro/Affli as it gives me more freedom and less rng.

Quote Originally Posted by networkz View Post
    Well,
    easy question. Sry for my poor english

simulationcraft.org/430/Warlock.html

If you look at the current T13_H sims, you will see that Demo wins the dps race with 52.300 dps, 1,7k more than destro/affli.
    13% of the Demo sim comes from using Shadowflame and Immolation Aura, that's worth 6800 DPS.

So, apart from the "heavy movement" sims - where the specs are getting closer and closer.

If you can't stand next to the boss, why should you specc demo?
    and
    If there are 2-3 Enemys - why should you specc demo? BoH is worth 15% dps, affli multidot even more.

Isn't Demo limited for fights with heavy AOE Situations? I would prefer Destro/Affli as it gives me more freedom and less rng.
    If you have a fight with many adds that you have to AoE, why would you spec destro or aff?

If you have a fight that has a long stand and nuke phase, why would you spec aff or destro?

If the fight lets you stand comfortably in melee, why would you spec destruction or aff?

See, I can use bold and ask obvious questions too! You have primary and secondary specs. Use them both depending on the fight. There isn't a single spec that is the answer to every encounter.

Deleted
    Hey, don't be so rude . I like using bold and italics, it helps with structure.

I ask obvious questions, because people do obvious things. Let's pick a Boss where i can't profit from shadowflame and immolation aura: Shannox Hc.
    Demo would be definitly the worst specc in this case, am i right?

I always get flamed when i play something other than demo.... everyone playes Demo, because it has the highest dps output. Would you play Demo on Shannox hc? italics ftw

Pretty dam sure i use immo and shadowflame and stand in melee on hc shannox >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    well i like affliction, so i think ill just play that
    weeee!

I'm biased, go go Affliction!

Press W, move in to melee range, then use melee range abilities. If you don't do that on shannox, that's your problem, because a lot of demon locks do.

A lot of the demon soul fights allow you to be in melee range. If you can't adapt to a boss fight, then maybe you should just leave the bold text at home.
    Member of the 4.3 Firelord club.
    The very mention of demon warlock as a tanking spec makes me vomit profusely, so please abstain from it.

WBC needs damagers, ELE/ARMS/FIRE needed most. Wendigobrewing.com to apply! 2/8 heroic 25m. 3 days, 4 hours a day.

Quote Originally Posted by networkz View Post
    Hey, don't be so rude . I like using bold and italics, it helps with structure.

I ask obvious questions, because people do obvious things. Let's pick a Boss where i can't profit from shadowflame and immolation aura: Shannox Hc.
    Demo would be definitly the worst specc in this case, am i right?

I always get flamed when i play something other than demo.... everyone playes Demo, because it has the highest dps output. Would you play Demo on Shannox hc? italics ftw
    On H shan I go demo, on reg shan i don't, i go with my offspec. H shan is largely a burn phase for dps, so we can stand there and destroy him. For reg mode though you have dogs you have to switch to, adn then switch to a diff one when crystal traps em, and it falls below
    Quote Originally Posted by Histidine View Post
    WoW is great.
    Not sure what game people are playing; I love the way things are.
    What bosses will be in the Deathwing Raid?
    Quote Originally Posted by MauroDiogo View Post
    Leg 1, Leg 2, Hind Legs is a duo boss fight, Wings, Tail, Head and last Heroic mode only boss is his Chin. Totally optional and only for those hardcore enough. It's jaw dropping!