Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by YouAreAllWrong View Post
    Joined a US server (I'm from Europe) with no wait time and later a French server with no wait times as well.
    I joined that same french server aswell xD But hey, it was the only one not labelled as "full" but as "heavy"

OT:
    The first day was very stable for me, i logged in at around 9 PM Berlin/Denmark time (8 PM UK time) and i had next to no issues at all, the only real problem i had was at the start of Korriban i had horrible fps, logged onto my smuggler (on that french server :P) and played with no fps-drops at all, later i logged back to my warrior and had loads of fun with high fps

Overall i think the first day was a really smooth and successful day.

Deleted
    It was very smooth. I had a problem with my launcher not displaying for an hour or so, but deleting the patch folder fixed it and I had a great time. It's so much better than it was in June.

They're not so good letting people know if the maintenance has been delayed though.
    Last edited by mmoc5ef6914e13; 2011-11-26 at 10:17 AM.

The stress test just went perfectly for me. Even though I don't have a beast to computer I could play with fairly good graphics without any fps lagg. The lagg was nonexcisting as long as I got away from the very starting quest (Which no doubt was a FPS drop, not serv lagg)

I have to say that the story was just wicked. I've read about it on forums before without actually being able to play myself... but now I got to witness it myself and I must say the quests and the story was just the best I've ever got to meet in an MMO. (This was with Sith Inquisitor)

From my experience in QA and stress testing servers both in corp and gaming I must say they did a good job with the test. Though at the same time I think they might of pushed the servers too far as currently all of the servers have crashed even after the update was applied.

10+ Year Old Account
    Been great so far.

All my friends got on, we played on the same server, small queues which was expected. No lag, no DC's.

The first FP was great fun with friends, Huttball was funny as fuck.

If it stays like this all weekend, I have no worries about launch.

I've not experienced any server crashes myself, my friends and I played up to lvl 12-14 last night with no issues at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Trix View Post
    Was perfect, 100% perfect.

Everyone I played with had it perfect as well. There is nubs out there who mess up there own systems though.

Yes there is bugs, very minor bugs, which if you read the stickys, are easily solved.
    This. Have not had any problems at all other than my laptop being a piece of rubbish.

Much more successful than I expected. I played on 11-11-11, and suffered through 4h+ que times, several crashes, and noticed a dozen or so bugs.

This time I logged in at 11:01, logged off and back in a few times to check for ques and to help add to the stress (tried at peek hours), and haven't noticed any bugs. Got three toons to level 12 so far. The only problem I've encountered is a few times my mouse seems to lock up, I've learned just to reset my UI (Shift U twice) and it goes away. This was reported.

Overall, I'm very impressed, and will be amazed if launch goes this smoothly.

Logged in multiple times, starting at launch, playing all night.

Had no lag, had no queues.

took me 2 mins to log in, have 0 problems, some lag issues and my game crashed 3 times, played for like 7 hours lol. Was pretty good for me