Stuck on Login - normal?

I downloaded the 20 gigs earlier this week.

Trying to Login right now. I don't get an error message or anything; the Login circle is simply going round and round. Is this normal? Should I just leave it as it is or redownload the client?
    Elementium on Knaak:
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    He's the Micheal bay of books. He sunk his claws into a popular franchise and is pumping out books with very little plot and a whole lot of descriptions of Rhonins hair and awesomeness and because anyone who wants to know the once rich warcraft lore will buy it the same as a Transformers movie because it's something they love and they keep hoping.
    ~The naaru have not forgotten us... BUT CHRIST METZEN HAS!~

Deleted
    I don`t even get a login
    I am on the laucher, the play button is faded out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mestipher View Post
    Play button faded out for me as well.
    Think it will become available at 5am if your in the UK

Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you're having log in issue check the beta boards on the swtor site for known issues.

Usually, the Play button is faded, your portion of the testing hasn't started yet. Bioware sent out emails with specific start times. The last weekend it was Friday for everyone, some people this week start Friday and other on Saturday. If you're confused, you can go to the SWTOR front page, click the link to go to the Tester page, and see when you play time is scheduled to start, or just find the email.

Okay, regarding MY issue, I read you need the latest drivers.
    That might be a potential solution.
    Elementium on Knaak:
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    He's the Micheal bay of books. He sunk his claws into a popular franchise and is pumping out books with very little plot and a whole lot of descriptions of Rhonins hair and awesomeness and because anyone who wants to know the once rich warcraft lore will buy it the same as a Transformers movie because it's something they love and they keep hoping.
    ~The naaru have not forgotten us... BUT CHRIST METZEN HAS!~

Referring to your issue (if it hasn't been solved yet), did you login completely to the server list, or did you just get to the logo screen with the moving loader?

10+ Year Old Account
    Obviously if you're stuck and can't actually enter the game it's abnormal. I hope to god the question was rhetorical.