Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Providence View Post
    It'd be akin to naming your kid after mario. Its a name that predates the game, and is pretty common, so while yes you'd be naming it after a character, the name is in fact both real and normal. Now if you named your kid Bowser, or Ganon, or Link, or Koopa, then yea that would be weird. Those are clearly game specific names that originated from the game and they are not considered normal names.
    I get that. What I'm asking is: So what? Okay, so maybe you're trying to point out that it's not a weird name, but why are you replying to US saying that? None of the people you're discussing with have tried to claim Zelda is a weird name to give your kids. What is your point?

Quote Originally Posted by Aciaedius View Post
    I get that. What I'm asking is: So what? Okay, so maybe you're trying to point out that it's not a weird name, but why are you replying to US saying that? None of the people you're discussing with have tried to claim Zelda is a weird name to give your kids. What is your point?
    my reply was to a comment that was a reply to another comment which was a reply to another comment etc. I'm just replying to anyone who quotes me and have effectively dropped out of any of the conversations in this thread since about page 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    The evidence for leprechauns is immense - do you know how many socks dissappear on the world scale... This means that the chance of leprechauns exists is the same as them not existing - therefore you cannot deny their existence