Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I'm not too familiar with how American taxes work, sorry. :P
    The one with the i7-2600 and the GTX 550 Ti isn't all bad though, and it will work for you.

There is no taxes on Tiger Direct on this computer. You'd only pay shipping, which if you go to tigerdirect, put the item in your cart, and enter your zipcode, it'll calculate it for you. I wouldn't doubt it'd be more than 718.00 like mine was.

Edit: if you wanted to spend a little more money, I can look on newegg and tigerdirect again for you if you'd like.
    "Holybuckets May 17, 2010 - 7:36 PM :your 3s team rating is amazing, is there any way you could write something up or make a video from the holy pally perspective? my 3s beast cleave is having a hard time getting past 1600. its really hard to find info on beast cleave."

for some reason tetris's computer comes out to 850 when i ship it to NJ(0 taxes)

damn... im almost paying 1k with tor and a new comp... but im already in the hype and these posted comps are godlike compared to my system...

tetris comp it is...

Congrats man, enjoy it.
    "Holybuckets May 17, 2010 - 7:36 PM :your 3s team rating is amazing, is there any way you could write something up or make a video from the holy pally perspective? my 3s beast cleave is having a hard time getting past 1600. its really hard to find info on beast cleave."

this thread is winning... im going to sleep lol

thanks josh, tetris, and others who helped

Quote Originally Posted by SuperomegaOP View Post
    for some reason tetris's computer comes out to 850 when i ship it to NJ(0 taxes)

damn... im almost paying 1k with tor and a new comp... but im already in the hype and these posted comps are godlike compared to my system...

tetris comp it is...
    The one that josh linked you isn't that much worse, and goes for like 130USD less. The computer I made you, while better, isn't 130USD better.
    Go with his and save you the headache and wallet-pain.

Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    Yes. Nvidia has the top-dawg at the moment - however, that says nothing of how good the GPUs beneath it are. :P
    Last gen, AMD was in the lead.
    Next gen, who knows? They will continue to trade places.
    If you take it further and compare the 6990 with a 590, AMD actually does better than Nvidia in a lot of benchmarks.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    If you take it further and compare the 6990 with a 590, AMD actually does better than Nvidia in a lot of benchmarks.
    If all you count is the FPS-number, yes.
    But I've investigated this a lot lately, and while they do produce higher numbers, and CFX scaling a lot better, it's also riddled worse by microstuttering.
    Two HD6990 is unplayable, two GTX 590 is not, for instance.