Question About Loot In Flashpoints...

Hey guys,

Sorry if this was posted somewhere. I just ran the first Empire Flashpoint two times in a row (Black Talon), both times with a bounty hunter friend and our 2 companions. We noticed that there literally was no drops except for Heavy Armor and Blasters (Bounty Hunter loot). Is the loot tables fixed a little to if there is no one that can use an item then it won't drop? Or did we just get insanely lucky two times in a row?

Thanks,

Coro

10+ Year Old Account
    Were you a bounty hunter/ heavy class?
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    You get heavy armor, you've just been unlucky.
    REPUBLIC
    <Insomnia> @ EU
    16-man Nightmare Raiding
    Ranged DPS and Healers needed

Quote Originally Posted by Coro View Post
    Hey guys,

Sorry if this was posted somewhere. I just ran the first Empire Flashpoint two times in a row (Black Talon), both times with a bounty hunter friend and our 2 companions. We noticed that there literally was no drops except for Heavy Armor and Blasters (Bounty Hunter loot). Is the loot tables fixed a little to if there is no one that can use an item then it won't drop? Or did we just get insanely lucky two times in a row?

Thanks,

Coro
    I had a similar experience, but we had two BH, so they were happy.

-Alamar

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I just had a similar experience in my first Black Talon run.

We went in with 1 bounty hunter tank and three inquisitor dps sorcs....all the drops were blasters except off the last boss, which was a double ended lightsaber which none of us could use. All in all, the tank got 1 piece of gear from it, the rest got nothing.

We got a strength/endurance lightsaber, like 3 light armor boots with willpower, and a strength/endurance medium chest.
    So our team of inquisitors and warriors all got something. We saw no guns or heavy armor.
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

Deleted
    Hey guys,

Thanks,

Coro
    Did black talon with 4 dps, 2 bounty hunters and 2 sith Inq. We got 2-3 blue good heavy armor for BH's + 1 blue blaster. We also got a lightsaber + 2-3 green pieces with willpower on them for the Inq. Have only played it once, thinking about doing it again and see if there are more types of gear dropping from there (realy want leggings to match my cool blue/whiteish chestpiece and keep that with mods for some levels)

Quote Originally Posted by Blznsmri View Post
    Were you a bounty hunter/ heavy class?
    Sorry, I forgot to mention in there that I too was a bounty hunter, so we were both BH and it only dropped BH gear both times.

Sorry, I forgot to mention in there that I too was a bounty hunter, so we were both BH and it only dropped BH gear both times.
    RNG man. RNG

10+ Year Old Account
    the loot just seems to be a little wierd :P ran a Esseles run last night, two JC's and a JK and ALL that dropped was Smuggler gear, then right at the end we got some good consular robes, and a Lightsaber. RNG god just seem to hate Swtor
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30