What happened to Talent Tree reset?

So I am screwing around on the beta and i decide i will go tank for a flashpoint right as i hit level 10 but I know that later i will want to be dps no problem right? just go respec. Except for the fact that the npc that used to allow you to respec is no longer where he was before. Later on while in that same flashpoint i get a tip on loading screen that says something to the effect of when you want to respec you just click the respec button on your talent tree, but its not there. does anyone know what the deal is with this did they remove the npc and forget to actually add the respec button on your talent tree or did the npc just move?

Hes there, but i cant remembre where i found him, i know it was on the empier capital world, and i wasnt even lookign for him LOL, but the NPC is there.

Quote Originally Posted by ezzio View Post
    So I am screwing around on the beta and i decide i will go tank for a flashpoint right as i hit level 10 but I know that later i will want to be dps no problem right? just go respec. Except for the fact that the npc that used to allow you to respec is no longer where he was before. Later on while in that same flashpoint i get a tip on loading screen that says something to the effect of when you want to respec you just click the respec button on your talent tree, but its not there. does anyone know what the deal is with this did they remove the npc and forget to actually add the respec button on your talent tree or did the npc just move?
    Probably a tip for release. Not in the game now but will be later. Same thing goes with the "Match Chest" option. In the help menu it says its under Social options but its not.

anyone know where he is on republic side?

the empire one is at the same spot, republic one was probably moved, from experience i know that asking in general gets ur answers(most of the time)