Can't login to SW:TOR beta...

This morning there was a system alert saying that servers are offline for maintanance. Few hours later I started client again and there was no such system alert however my "play" button is still inactive. I changed my region to UK few days ago because it said I can't log in from my region(turkey) and it didn't allow me to download. After I had changed my region, I was able to download. Is it kind of IP banning or something? Or beta is still offline which I don't think so.

My email from bioware says that "you will be able to test the game beginning at 10:00AM CST that day, after you have downloaded the game client." I believe this is 10:00 AM acording to UK and there are 2 hours between UK and Turkey so I should be able to play right now...

If they ban turkey from beta this is SO unfair.

No - it's America time - 10 CST is 18 GMT/ 6pm GMT (london time)

10+ Year Old Account
    xD I don't see a reason to ban turkey but like mik said.... 10 CSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT so its like 17:00-18:00 when you can play, & me too but im gone in the evening, I feel sad but yeh

Quote Originally Posted by mik999 View Post
    No - it's America time - 10 CST is 18 GMT/ 6pm GMT (london time)

thnx for fast reply. I hope I can play game this evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Voodookiller View Post
    xD I don't see a reason to ban turkey but like mik said.... 10 CSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT so its like 17:00-18:00 when you can play, & me too but im gone in the evening, I feel sad but yeh
    Actually if I didn't change my region to UK, I wouldn't be able to download client. Seems like they're fucking up from start about regions...

Deleted
    its actually 4PM GMT, im one of the ones who got in yesterday, but if that is anything to go by expect a queue of several hours to get onto a server

Is it even 10:00AM CST 26th November yet?

edit

It's 6:09AM CST 26th november right now according to

http://www.timeanddate.com/library/a...es/na/cst.html

You've still get 4 hours to go!

The email I got told me that I can login on Friday, but for me the servers were offline the whole testing period, till now.
    I did the same thing as you, changed region to UK so I can be eligible to download..etc
    Last edited by Lucifer Morningstar; 2011-11-26 at 12:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouni View Post
    Is it even 10:00AM CST 26th November yet?

edit

It's 6:09AM CST 26th november right now according to

http://www.timeanddate.com/library/a...es/na/cst.html

You've still get 4 hours to go!
    This ^ a lot of people are very confused, because in the launcher it was like "servers arnt coming up till 10 london etc" but that has nothing to do with the next phase starting. Your e-mail probably reads "26th nov 10am CST" its not yet 10am CST.

OP, America doesn't like turkey, haven't you heard? They celebrate a whole day each year to slaughter millions of them.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    OP, America doesn't like turkey, haven't you heard? They celebrate a whole day each year to slaughter millions of them.
    lol, that joke never gets old

I can press play, but my client stops working and closes itself.