How to customise your companion's look?

They talked about Companion Kits - I can't find them, any idea where I need to go? Cheers.

I got one at the end of the class quest on the first planet.

there's also vendors in the capital ciites, though they are very expensive. took me a few minutes to figure out how to remove the customization as the one for Corso looked pretty dumb.

Pandaren Monk
    Yup you get to choose 1 of 3 at the first planet, then you can buy them in the capital city. Tip: ctrl-right click them before choosing which one you take, to see how they look. You might have to click the "companion" page at the bottom of the dressingroom screen.

Sorry to clarify, I didn't mean Armor, I meant changing the look of the companion. Like with Vette they showed making her red instead of Blue skin for instance.

Quote Originally Posted by Raeli View Post
    Sorry to clarify, I didn't mean Armor, I meant changing the look of the companion. Like with Vette they showed making her red instead of Blue skin for instance.
    The kits do that.

I see, well they did nothing to Aric Jorgen then -.-

Is there a way to disable companions?

Bloodsail Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by mystik View Post
    there's also vendors in the capital ciites, though they are very expensive. took me a few minutes to figure out how to remove the customization as the one for Corso looked pretty dumb.
    Now i got curious, in what city can you buy the companion kits?