Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Nab View Post
    According to that I only need 500 Watt, something smells fishy here.
    Yes, you only need 500W. But guess what ? You won't find a PSU that is labeled 500W and has no problem of constantly supplying 500W on the 12V rail.
    The minimum for this card is something like this.
    This will be perfect for the purpose.

I have i7 and 560 ti OC and I think it's slow in some games (crysis 2 with hi res textures and ultra everything) and I only have one monitor! So I don't believe a 590 is overkill, especially if you plan to play in higher resolutions or more than one monitor.

It would overkill my budget though... =D

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitrax View Post
    I have i7 and 560 ti OC and I think it's slow in some games (crysis 2 with hi res textures and ultra everything) and I only have one monitor! So I don't believe a 590 is overkill, especially if you plan to play in higher resolutions or more than one monitor.

It would overkill my budget though... =D
    I don't agree or disagree for that matter with earlier claims in this thread but I gotta tell you there is a difference between a 560ti to 590 and then as stated earlier 580 to 590, no offense. Either way we are not here to convince it to get a 580 instead but help deciding on a PSU.

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    Hey just stating an opinion. Im assuming that OP is using it for gaming, otherwise i apologize.
    The Witcher 2 and Battlefield 3 say hello, not to mention future games. On top of that, he's v-syncing at 120fps.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics