Poll: How Long Are Your Showers?

Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

How Long Do You Take To Shower?

I'm just curious. How long is your average shower? I'm not talking about the lengthy, let-the-hot-water-relax-you showers, but the everyday showers.

I typically do what is known as the "navy shower" so I'm done in 1.5-2 minutes on average.

How about you?

EDIT: Poll is up.
    Last edited by Oerba Yun Fang; 2011-11-26 at 11:37 PM.

Deleted
    I went for one 2 weeks ago, and I haven't been seen since.

about 7 minutes give or take a minute

Fap or no fap?

What? Had to be asked...

OT: 'Bout 5 mins I guess, if it's literally just washing then it doesn't take long at all.

2-3 min, really if you take longer youre just wasting water and you should feel bad (fapless)
    IF you fap, then at least turn the shower down son only the noise is heard but water isnt being wasted

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    20-30 mins, without fapping.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like 15-20min, I shave (face) in the shower, plus I like the warmth :P

Depends on if I'm shampooing and conditioning or not. If I am, at least 10-15 minutes. If I'm not, it depends on how big of a hurry I'm in. 5 minutes or so if I'm in a hurry. Drying/styling my hair takes the most time, mostly the drying part as my hair is obscenely dense and prone to tangles on top of being pretty long (as in, gathered into a high ponytail it still falls a good way down my back)

10+ Year Old Account
    OMG that rage comic is priceless...

But i normally am in the 10-15min bracket..

Deleted
    Mostly between 10 and 20 minutes.

Anywhere from 10-35 minutes, I like to shave in the shower.

10+ Year Old Account
    Used to be up to 5 minutes when I lived in the south, now I can't help but make every shower a 20min+ one because I am afraid of stepping out of the warm water into the cold bathroom air.

Deleted
    10-15.
    Scrubbing away on my head takes most time. Might take longer if I shave to look sexy for sie ladies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Usually somewhere in the 10-15 minutes range would be the average for me, for a regular shower. 20 minutes or so with a proper hair wash.

My showers are typically 6-10. I wash myself from head to toe every day.

Wow, some of you take really long showers. I thought I was in there a while. Must be because I shave my head, so I don't spend much time with shampoo.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuelled View Post
    Mostly between 10 and 20 minutes.
    We have had fairly restrictive water use imposed over the last decade or so, including government initiative on 3 minute showers....

So I tend to have more showers under 3 minutes - so I can have a few at 5 or 6 minutes every so often.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't look at the clock until after I leave the bathroom, so I have to include the time it takes to brush and shave as well. That would be around 15minutes.

20-30 min have one every morning, helps me wake up and has to be hot water like 40+

I enjoy a long shower after a hard day off work, wish i had unlimited hot water i stay forever