Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    with that much money i can buy friends and a family that will be ok with the gas, so why the heck not ??

Deleted
    if I could do this for the greater good, to give the money to underdeveloped countries ect.
    I certainly would. Else no, I do not wish to obtain lots of money for myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorlakand View Post
    Heck no. I prefer being poor but having an awesome social life, than being rich but lonely.
    Anyone that has 100 million dollars can be social. Despite the fartz.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    The 100 million is tax exempt. The leaders of all of the countries in the world think that this is incredibly hilarious, so they give you a pass on taxes.
    Oh hell ya, I'd just build an underground house somewhere in Arizona and skype everyone ... I'd marry a woman who has lost her senses of taste and smell (This ties in well with my inability to cook) and we'd live happily ever after praying and hoping the curse is unable to be passed on to our children.

In case they do get it somehow, I'll breed an army of mole men and we'll attack major cities from underground tunnels in a weak attempt to escape the build up of gases forming a glowing yellow goo before it has a chance to mutate and turn us all into lambent mole men. @_@ (Gears Of War)

Edit: That'll learn NATO to laugh at my gas.

Deleted
    Rights would i, i let rip anyway >.<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    Everyone would, and a person who said they wouldn't are either already rich or just feel happy about themselves thinking they don't need money *laughs*.
    Sorry to say but the smart people wouldn't take it. I myself wouldn't. Its a much better feeling to earn something yourself then just to be given it. Surprised people are saying the opposite since there's a lot of QQ around wow that things are just been given out and are now worth no sense of achievement, oh wow community...

With the humor some of my friends would find in that? Yes, I would take the deal. And hold my head up with pride every time I sounded off my own trumpet when I enter a room.

Quote Originally Posted by Moshic View Post
    1 billion, yes. 100 mil is nothing. And in Euro.
    Oh hi Mr. 1%!
    OT:
    I would take that deal in a second. It may be a blessing because it could help root out the people who just like me for the money.

Nope wouldn't do it.

Yes, I would. I would just give people money to fix the problem and then live rich the rest of my life.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would pay to get the problem fixed.

Deleted
    How often would you fart per day?

Deleted
    Op you can make a change for the better!

All you need is this:
    http://thenoobcomic.com/headquarters/comics/00408.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Khanjin View Post
    I would pay to get the problem fixed.
    There is no cure for this. The source is extraterrestrial, and out of the reach of our technology by millions of years.

10+ Year Old Account
    So be poor and have bowel control

or

be sinfully rich and shit my pants a lot?

-_-

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone that has 100 million dollars can be social. Despite the fartz.
    Not the kind of friends id be looking for tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPyramid View Post
    How often would you fart per day?
    Could be 50, could be 10,000. There is RNG involved.

---------- Post added 2011-11-27 at 09:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Holo View Post
    Not the kind of friends id be looking for tbh.
    That's stereotyping.

100 Million is a stupid amount.

I'd rather not. I'd keep my current job and keep earning a few million a year, being able to do what I want, when I want, without causing my girlfriend to vomit in disgust every 10 minutes.

Not to mention what 10 million brings, is the same as 100 million when you think logically. 100 Million doesn't get you anywhere faster, better or smarter. And for people saying "I'll buy friendship / love", good luck with living with that for 70 years >; )

Deleted
    Could be 50, could be 10,000. There is RNG involved.
    50+? Well, I'm a lonely nerd, but no, I don't think I'd do this. But to be honest, show me the pile of money and maybe I'll overthink my decision.

It's not only about friends, it would be totally embarassing to be in the public.

Quote Originally Posted by Thornar View Post
    100 Million is a stupid amount.

I'd rather not. I'd keep my current job and keep earning a few million a year, being able to do what I want, when I want, without causing my girlfriend to vomit in disgust every 10 minutes.

Not to mention what 10 million brings, is the same as 100 million when you think logically. 100 Million doesn't get you anywhere faster, better or smarter. And for people saying "I'll buy friendship / love", good luck with living with that for 70 years >; )
    100 million can get you anywhere faster. You can fly when you normally would drive, you can buy the fastest cars, etc. You make millions a year? What do you do? And while you can't buy love, you can buy lovin'. From chicks that normally wouldn't have anything to do with you. Hot girl sex>average girl sex.