Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Yes and create a druid with my money to cure it.

No way man....I'll just work a few years and get that money myself without the gassy part xD (One can hope, can't he?)

But in all seriousness....I think the money would sooner rather than later become boring, yet the gas will always remain foul
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

Deleted
    Of course I would accept it, with that amount of money I would donate some of it to Japanese Scientists to create a droid body and then some how remove my brain from my real body put it inside that and wa la! I am talking out of my behind I know... but hey!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't want to have my stomach hate me for the rest of my days or not be able to smell anything due to the unpredictability of such noxious fumes, so I'm going to go with no because I like smell still.

Hell, if the fumes are as bad as you say they are, people would probably start dying from how toxic it is, so yeah definite no for me.
    Last edited by MAGAmobile; 2011-12-14 at 05:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm misanthropic anyway, so it's a double win for me. I would just use a few thousand dollars to make a air scrubbing system I could connect to my ass if the smell got to where I couldn't bear it.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    100 million can get you anywhere faster. You can fly when you normally would drive, you can buy the fastest cars, etc. You make millions a year? What do you do? And while you can't buy love, you can buy lovin'. From chicks that normally wouldn't have anything to do with you. Hot girl sex>average girl sex.
    So you'd rather be depressed and rich than poor and depressed. I can get that, but don't tell me money can solve the problems you have in your own head without effort on your own part because it can't, no matter how good your doctor is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does the gas go away once you're out of money? Because if so, than yes, otherwise no way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    I find it quite disheartening that I got an erection just by reading "Cowboy boots".
    Quote Originally Posted by Anodur View Post
    The greatest generation is long dead? Last I checked, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West, Rebecca Black, and One Direction are all still kickin'...

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would demand to see the contract and the money. otherwise you just got trolled by a voodoo shaman and have ungodly gas for nothing.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hell, I already burp rotten eggs, so why not add some godly farts to the pile, eh? I bet i could get into Guiness World Records too, so it's a win-win situation.

My farts already match the description. Now where's my money?

"You're either pro or a noob, that's life" - Merciless Gladiator Athene

Deleted
    What about for 1 billion dollars? o.O
    I'd still pass myself. Like I said, when I'm 80 years old sure, will take it, but that's almost 60 years from now, and if life extends, take end of life minus 10 (presuming end of life is higher then 100) and I'd take it then(presuming no youngness pills get made and you're made look good and be in strengh until your last days, in which case I'll take it only in last week of life, in the end I'd only have one week left, I'd know when death is coming and have fun with the 1 billion by also giving to my loved ones).

Yep. I do it anyways.

Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

I would. Then I'd hire a cosmetic engineering company to manifacture a small buttplug device to absorb the gas and the smell as it comes out and live happily ever after
    This is my signature. You will now remember me.

Deleted
    I would.

I would also carry a balloon around with me to fart into and collect the gas so I can sell it to my city and work on my next 100million.

years pass by, I'm still getting richer and richer by farting into a balloon while living in my new house, so I'm starting to think of something else that I could do with my unique talent.

a wild man appears and challenges me to a fight. having been save for years he catches me completely off guard when he jumped out of the bushes, yes, I have bushes in my new house, first thing I bought for the place. in my panic I accidentally squeeze out a big one and pop the fart-balloon like this `)_(´
    the wild man, not sure whats going, hears the balloon pop which sounded like a gun shot, so he takes out his gun and starts shooting around like wild men do. his gun sparks off the valuable gas I had accidentally set free and the whole bushy area around him blows up and burns to the ground taking the wild man down.
    I get 50xp and try to loot his corpse. He's got no money but a burnt leather vest.

a sexy government office girl appears. having heard of my epic fight she offers me a job as a military weapon. I ask her if she wants a burnt leather vest instead. she says "no". I say "its half off, do you really not wanna buy this now?" she says no. I frown. she rolls her eyes and gives me her card and leaves.
    never having turned down a sexy girl before I suddenly feel empowered and go to a scientist and ask him for other possibilities to turn my gas into cash.

a harmless scientist appears. he doesnt have a clue but he buys my burnt leather vest and pays with a rare ingame mount. I'm like yay, I sell this on ebay. so I sell it on craigslist for $100million to a clan of chinese gold farmers who had a good year. we all high five and I hear some their bones breaking. now they cant work but at least they got the mount. I sneak out and go back to my place. sadly I had forgotten that I leave a trail of smelly gas so the china farmers easily track me down and ninja invite me to a raid in which Im da baws.

a group of angry china farmers with broken hands appears. they come to my room which is surprisingly empty without any bushes and they're all like "why you have so much burnt leather on ground, farty man? are you a farty farty man?"
    yes, I reply
    they laugh hysterically.
    I got $100million for it though. I say calmy
    they suddenly get this weird sweatdrop on their heads that you see in animes when someones embarassed. it is just one big drop and I realize something. that shit is protecting them from my smelly smelly gas?!?!?!!!!!!??!!!!¿
    seeing as how I probably have no chance against 24 angry china farmers (they kicked the 25th out of the raid because he kept looting the leather) I tried to convince them to back out of this fight.
    "Yo, I got mad skillz, I am considered a military weapon by some hot government girl"
    "how hot she is?" yells one of them
    "I'd say shes an 8 on a scale of 1 to bacon" I reply
    their sweatdrop disappears and they get hearts in their eyes. I see my chance and strike with a giant fart attack+10. they're all knocked out and I live happily ever after with my $500million.

the end

10+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't your butt be holding you hostage then?
    The butt is already in charge, did you never hear the joke about the time the brain, heart, butt and other body parts were arguing about who should be in charge?