Need some advice on a new mmo :/

Hello everyone , i've been playing world of warcraft for quite some time now (over 5 years) and up to this point i really enjoyed the pve team work , guild relasionships and instances . But lately my heart is just not there anymore for this game .

Seeing how much of the mmo-champion community quit wow or is waiting for certain games to come out . I've been wondering if you guys , with a passion for mmorpg games have found any good free mmorpg to play (I know they are basicly a poorman's wow , but i just want something a little different).

These are the games that i actually looked up but not sure about wich ones to play. Thinking that some of you play these , you guys might be able to tell me more about the actual game . I want to know if these games have a good community , good content or if it is worth the time at all .

-Eden eternal
    -Fiesta online
    -Perfect World
    -Grand Fantasia

I've not given up on wow , its just i got to the point where i don't even get any thrills anymore . I've experienced most of the raids and learned much of everything wow had to offer . If you guys got other games wich are good you may post them too , i will check it up as well. Thanks for your opinion whatever it may be.

TLDR - Need new mmo no runescape pls

Old game, but still very good; Guild Wars. It's one of the best MMO's out there and it's totally free.
    Shuttle of Illidan

Deleted
    Quite frankly, you will not get the same experience you got in World of Warcraft anywhere else.

That said, Rift or Aion perhaps.

If you're looking for something comparable or better than WoW then IMO the only thing to do is wait for the new MMOs to be released. SWTOR is less than a month away, GW2 hopefully isn't too far away, Tera might not be too far away, and Archeage might be another one worth waiting for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiur View Post
    Quite frankly, you will not get the same experience you got in World of Warcraft anywhere else.

That said, Rift or Aion perhaps.
    I thought both of these games were very dull when I looked at them and I've heard a lot of complaints, especially aroun d AIon.
    Power?!?! I'll show you POWER!!!

Vindictus
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJVtC_UR2BY&ob=av3e

Edit: Your post below makes this video game even more relevant to your case. Its pretty mindless but addicting.
    Last edited by Dimension101; 2011-11-27 at 01:40 AM.

Bleh honestly i just want a free mmo to release boredom while waiting on a big release . Lol , mw3 and bf3 are fun , but sometimes you know you just wanna play some mindless pve game at some point :3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eden Eternal is fairly well-made and extremely cute, but I've heard it's a bit lacking once you're done leveling. It's decent mindless fun while you're getting there though.