Boredom leads to creativity!

Obliterating the cold which represents our nation. Misinterpretation of the effects of causation. Crying out in the crowd, lost in society, but what is society? Society is who we are as a people across this great land. A land of the people, a land of the free, but what, exactly, does it mean to me? We are all just blades of grass, one of a million, one who won't last. We come along, then we fade away, a part of society every day. There is no distinction, we are all just the same, a part of the whole, a part of the name. Society. We must stand together, stand tall, stand as a people, above it all, to better our nation, before it falls, into true decimation. So we join the cause, to remember the day; the day we stood up and shouted our name. Although we're together, we're not all alone, each individual matters, for without the individual, there would be no people, no society, no nation.

I typed that out earlier today out of sheer boredom, not sure if it even makes sense or what I was trying to say, but it sounds good IMO.

Post your comments on it or post your own works of creativeness born out of boredom!
    <Decidedly Uncouth> Horde Mal'Ganis

Deleted
    Without wanting to sound too mean, that's pretty basic pseudophilosophy.

Yea I didn't really mean much when I came up with it, honestly was just bored and it sounded good and I got it to rhyme.

you manage to type so much while saying so little, though to some it might be effective at making yourself sound smart. "pseudophilosophy" seems like a good summary of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Idk about this thread really. But I get bored on Minecraft, and that doesn't make creativity.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

Ever since I quit WoW, I've written about 3/4ths of a full-length novel.

Yeeeep. Glad I got that out of my life.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by LocNess View Post
    Idk about this thread really. But I get bored on Minecraft, and that doesn't make creativity.
    Don't you make some epic structures in minecraft when you get bored? Post some screen shots!

10+ Year Old Account
    Creativity can be inspired by many many things, not just boredom (;