PvP random balance

Has there been any talk of making bg's more balanced? Specifically:

- limit the number of healers per side. I was in a Twin Peaks earlier with 8 heals and 2 Frost DK's. At the end of the fight, the average Alliance player had over 200 honor kills, and Horde average was about 15.
    - Stop letting groups join as a random. When I play a random, I expect it to be RANDOm, not against a premade (or half premade). Start another rated bracket for 5v5.
    - Equal out the cooldowns. I play a warrior, and my main cooldown to remove effects (Shattering Throw) has a 5-minute cooldown. Priest Shields and Pally bubbles are significantly lower.
    - Casters need to be able to die. Spending the entire fight watching players go 'immune' and 'absorb' is ridiculous. How do you become immune to an axe to the face
    - Shaman totems are immune to AoE effects. By the time you are able to kill them, or move the shaman away, they drop them again.
    - Druids just flat can't die.

This isn't meant to start a flame war, but have there been any talks about balancing some of this out? I know some of the changes coming will help (abilities in all stances, shield wall without a shield, etc)

Thoughts?

10+ Year Old Account
    First- I don't know why people think this is the PvP suggestions forum. It's not.

Second- If you have suggestions, post them on the official forums.

Third- Closed because anytime someone says something non-constructive like, "Druids can't die" it turns into a trollfest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE