More action bar slots

Is there an addon to simply add few action bar slots which you can keybind also? I have ran out of slots and would need space for couple of raid warning macros.

Deleted
    bartender!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Going with Peggleftw on Bartender.

Deleted
    Get and addon like Dominoes or Bartender. You can have tons of action bar slots. Also if you haven't already you can turn on extra action bars in the interface menu. That should be more than enough to have out all your important spells.

The problem with bartender or similiar addon is that it completely changes the layout of your normal action bars which I like the most. Got all the extra action bars in use already.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodly View Post
    The problem with bartender or similiar addon is that it completely changes the layout of your normal action bars which I like the most. Got all the extra action bars in use already.

you can have bartender look like the default actions bars, might take a little longer to set up, but it can look like the default bars. afaik there isnt an addon that will just give you a few extra bars while keeping default.

you're hard-limited to 120 total action bar slots. if you have stances or whatever, you're limited to even less for instance, warriors have 12 dedicated to their default stance, 12 to their 2nd stance and another 12 to their 3rd stance. so even if you only ever use 1 stance, you're limited to 120 - 48 = 72 useable action buttons :'(

Ran out of slots?

how? I mean . you have like 60 slots and only 10 ish used for your attack rotation + trinks I guess .. leaves 50 slots for raid commands wich DBM should cover?

dunno just my 2 copper
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Quote Originally Posted by Solidseal View Post
    only 10 ish used for your attack rotation + trinks I guess .. leaves 50 slots for raid commands wich DBM should cover?
    Got all abilities keybinded + some items. I have also combined abilities to single slot, like abilities with keybind R, shift+R and ctrl+R are in the same slot.

Quote Originally Posted by speakpkhq View Post
    you're hard-limited to 120 total action bar slots. if you have stances or whatever, you're limited to even less for instance, warriors have 12 dedicated to their default stance, 12 to their 2nd stance and another 12 to their 3rd stance. so even if you only ever use 1 stance, you're limited to 120 - 48 = 72 useable action buttons :'(
    120? I have only 72 visible and I am a warlock.

You can just set bartender in a way it resembles the default action bars +tons of xtra buttons.

C.M.S, My favorite thing to start the morning with.

Quote Originally Posted by Soranis View Post
    You can just set bartender in a way it resembles the default action bars +tons of xtra buttons.
    Is there a checkbox for that or would I need to configure it myself?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ran out of slots?

how? I mean . you have like 60 slots and only 10 ish used for your attack rotation + trinks I guess .. leaves 50 slots for raid commands wich DBM should cover?

dunno just my 2 copper
    Well, you know, some people pvp. And when you do that.. you sometimes have 4 different macros for the same ability but just a tad different.

Quote Originally Posted by Holo View Post
    Well, you know, some people pvp. And when you do that.. you sometimes have 4 different macros for the same ability but just a tad different.
    Ow yeah .. but 60?
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

10+ Year Old Account
    Ow yeah .. but 60?
    Im actionbar slot/macro capped. Atleast on default.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodly View Post
    Is there a checkbox for that or would I need to configure it myself?
    The default BT4 setup resembles the default bars. You can then move any extra bars wherever you'd like them.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    And if you need more than the 120 available in Dominos and Bartender, you can use Macaroon, which offers an unlimited number of actionbar buttons.

FYI, the "default" UI locks 48 actionbuttons away for use only by stances - bars 7-10 are used by the default UI for stances/shapeshifts, so it only lets you have unrestricted access to 1-6, for 72 buttons.