Page 1 of 7
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    410

    Blood dks in arena

    Is there a good reason why blood dks are doing more dmg than a, for instance ret paladin?
    They are meant to generate threat via. their spells, not their damn dmg. It is so lame.
    And yes I whine.

  2. #2
    Mechagnome Vulryth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    a nice place
    Posts
    701
    ret paladins have bubble though
    weeee!

  3. #3
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    410
    When you combine a feral and a blood dk, a bubble wont really help much tbh.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulryth View Post
    ret paladins have bubble though
    and plate!

  5. #5
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    410
    and plate!
    And dk's doesn't? damn you and your silly argument

  6. #6
    Delete blood dk's, and dk's from the game. Only retarded people are playing dk's.
    Spamming death strike takes skills, right..

    In the good old days, tanking spec's did almost no dmg, but gave the tank threat. But now n days, it's almost like they're just topping dmg, and got the aggro that way....

    Death knights, worst mistake ever made by blizzard. Face it. If your playing death knights, you better quit this game.

  7. #7
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    410
    Delete blood dk's, and dk's from the game. Only retarded people are playing dk's.
    Spamming death strike takes skills, right..

    In the good old days, tanking spec's did almost no dmg, but gave the tank threat. But now n days, it's almost like they're just topping dmg, and got the aggro that way....

    Death knights, worst mistake ever made by blizzard. Face it. If your playing death knights, you better quit this game.
    Well said!

  8. #8
    The game's PvP balance mainly revolves around 3v3. Come to me again when you can legitimately prove that Blood DKs are an actual problem.

  9. #9
    Pandaren Monk Twilightdawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In your dreams, and in your nightmares
    Posts
    1,867
    Stop feeding us vengeance and we'll stop slamming you into the ground with 60k crits

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Vereesà View Post
    The game's PvP balance mainly revolves around 3v3. Come to me again when you can legitimately prove that Blood DKs are an actual problem.
    mm no it doesnt, no it doesnt. and no it really doesnt, this game pvp balance is around complaining, actually most the balance is complaining

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Intoxicated View Post
    Well said!
    aka someone said something I was wanting to hear.

    Sorry something hard counters you, as pretty much everything has said counter. Blood DKs get destroyed by ranged, so...

    Don't go in there and feed him Vengeance. Attack his teammate. Do something productive, other than feeding him Vengeance and Death Strike (or whatever his healing attack is).

  12. #12
    You're a Retribution Paladin... just kite him. If it's not two blood DKs, go for his partner and do NOT have Retribution Aura up. Don't even touch the DK with anything except CC abilities. Once his partner is down, kite the hell out of the DK. The best he could hope for is a 45 minute draw.

  13. #13
    Most Blood DKs are bad. The good ones run with a rogue and you simply have to kite the DK around until you find the rogue (good teams will make that last quite a few minutes) because you have to avoid feeding vengeance at all cost if you can't dispel it. They are annoying at best in 2s and useless in 3s.

  14. #14
    Mechagnome Zippoflames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Devon, England
    Posts
    575
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilightdawn View Post
    Stop feeding us vengeance and we'll stop slamming you into the ground with 60k crits
    I tried that once, then still got hit for 30k lol

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Sorry something hard counters you, as pretty much everything has said counter. Blood DKs get destroyed by ranged, so...
    This doesn't mean it's balanced. Your argument is poor.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Nouumad View Post
    Delete blood dk's, and dk's from the game. Only retarded people are playing dk's.
    Spamming death strike takes skills, right..

    In the good old days, tanking spec's did almost no dmg, but gave the tank threat. But now n days, it's almost like they're just topping dmg, and got the aggro that way....

    Death knights, worst mistake ever made by blizzard. Face it. If your playing death knights, you better quit this game.
    only retarded people play shaman. u see how much your argument is worth? its nothing! like you and your shaman.

  17. #17
    Blood dks in arenas are a joke, either CC them or kite them and you win even against double blood in 2s.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    This doesn't mean it's balanced. Your argument is poor.
    Balancing 1v1 isn't ever going to happen. Your argument is poor.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Balancing 1v1 isn't ever going to happen. Your argument is poor.
    That wasn't an argument, rofl. Who said anything about 1v1?

    I think you are mad, brother.

  20. #20
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    410
    The game's PvP balance mainly revolves around 3v3. Come to me again when you can legitimately prove that Blood DKs are an actual problem.
    Yea.. MAINLY, so when you want your cap in 2s then?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •