Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1

    Tier 13 - Hunter T13 Armor Set

    Tier 13 Sets - Hunter

    Tier 13 Items are purchased with tokens dropped in the Dragon Soul Raid. Each difficulty (Normal, Heroic, Looking for Raid) has its own set and the ilvl are as follows:

    • Looking for Raid difficulty will reward players with tokens to buy ilvl 384 pieces of armor.
    • Normal difficulty will reward players with tokens to buy ilvl 397 pieces of armor.
    • Heroic difficulty will reward players with tokens to buy ilvl 410 pieces of armor.
    Tier 13 Tokens
    ItemClassesSlotSource
    Chest of the Corrupted Conqueror ChestUltraxion
    Chest of the Corrupted Protector ChestUltraxion
    Chest of the Corrupted Vanquisher ChestUltraxion
    Crown of the Corrupted Conqueror HeadWarmaster Blackthorn
    Crown of the Corrupted Protector HeadWarmaster Blackthorn
    Crown of the Corrupted Vanquisher HeadWarmaster Blackthorn
    Gauntlets of the Corrupted Conqueror HandsWarlord Zon'ozz
    Gauntlets of the Corrupted Protector HandsWarlord Zon'ozz
    Gauntlets of the Corrupted Vanquisher HandsWarlord Zon'ozz
    Leggings of the Corrupted Conqueror LegsYor'sahj the Unsleeping
    Leggings of the Corrupted Protector LegsYor'sahj the Unsleeping
    Leggings of the Corrupted Vanquisher LegsYor'sahj the Unsleeping
    Shoulders of the Corrupted Conqueror ShouldersHagara the Stormbinder
    Shoulders of the Corrupted Protector ShouldersHagara the Stormbinder
    Shoulders of the Corrupted Vanquisher ShouldersHagara the Stormbinder

    Hunter Tier 13 Armor Model




    Tier 13 Armor Stats
    Level Type Spec Slot Name
    384Mail HunterChest Wyrmstalker's Tunic
    384Mail HunterHands Wyrmstalker's Gloves
    384Mail HunterHead Wyrmstalker's Headguard
    384Mail HunterLegs Wyrmstalker's Legguards
    384Mail HunterShoulder Wyrmstalker's Spaulders
    Level Type Spec Slot Name
    397Mail HunterChest Wyrmstalker's Tunic
    397Mail HunterHands Wyrmstalker's Gloves
    397Mail HunterHead Wyrmstalker's Headguard
    397Mail HunterLegs Wyrmstalker's Legguards
    397Mail HunterShoulder Wyrmstalker's Spaulders
    Level Type Spec Slot Name
    410Mail HunterHands Wyrmstalker's Gloves
    410Mail HunterHead Wyrmstalker's Headguard
    410Mail HunterLegs Wyrmstalker's Legguards
    410Mail HunterShoulder Wyrmstalker's Spaulders
    410Mail HunterChest Wyrmstalker's Tunic

  2. #2
    Probably going to skip gloves in favor of those , for MM at least.

  3. #3
    Pandaren Monk Fred Rupprecht's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    United States & Germany
    Posts
    1,921
    Apart from T13 looking ugly, the stats are rather nice.

    I'll be transmogrifying to T11.

  4. #4
    T13 is yet another set of horrendous looking tier. I think Blizzard uses that mantra of "they have to look like what they're stalking" as an excuse to make half-ass sets and take a backseat on the innovation course. The only tier sets worth wearing IMO were T3 (oldschool Naxx set of course) and T12 (which is what i'll be transmorging to). I hope they do a better job in MOP two nice sets out of 13 is pretty poor. The set bonuses are very nice for Surv and BM, not so much for MM considering we have to steady shot twice every ten seconds (or something around there) anyways. But as they stated, their intent was to bring Surv and BM more up to speed while leaving MM in the same place it was.

    I'll have fun killing the bosses and collecting the new ranged weapons and mounts, but other than that I'm ready for MOP and some change. Hunter has been quite boring this expac, and that's quite a feat considering how bland the class was in BC.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by ihatepeople View Post
    T13 is yet another set of horrendous looking tier. I think Blizzard uses that mantra of "they have to look like what they're stalking" as an excuse to make half-ass sets and take a backseat on the innovation course. The only tier sets worth wearing IMO were T3 (oldschool Naxx set of course) and T12 (which is what i'll be transmorging to). I hope they do a better job in MOP two nice sets out of 13 is pretty poor. The set bonuses are very nice for Surv and BM, not so much for MM considering we have to steady shot twice every ten seconds (or something around there) anyways. But as they stated, their intent was to bring Surv and BM more up to speed while leaving MM in the same place it was.

    I'll have fun killing the bosses and collecting the new ranged weapons and mounts, but other than that I'm ready for MOP and some change. Hunter has been quite boring this expac, and that's quite a feat considering how bland the class was in BC.
    Art is subjective. I think there are some amazing sets in T13. Mage, shaman, PRIEST, Pally, and DK sets are amazing. I think priest T13 may be one of the coolest looking sets ever.
    Perfect example of why "community" forums are poisonous to the health of a development team. These developers are wasting hundreds of hours trying to stem the tide of incessant bitchery that would never, ever abate so long as these entitled, unfortunate human beings don't get their way.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by ihatepeople View Post
    T13 is yet another set of horrendous looking tier. I think Blizzard uses that mantra of "they have to look like what they're stalking" as an excuse to make half-ass sets and take a backseat on the innovation course. The only tier sets worth wearing IMO were T3 (oldschool Naxx set of course) and T12 (which is what i'll be transmorging to). I hope they do a better job in MOP two nice sets out of 13 is pretty poor. The set bonuses are very nice for Surv and BM, not so much for MM considering we have to steady shot twice every ten seconds (or something around there) anyways. But as they stated, their intent was to bring Surv and BM more up to speed while leaving MM in the same place it was.

    I'll have fun killing the bosses and collecting the new ranged weapons and mounts, but other than that I'm ready for MOP and some change. Hunter has been quite boring this expac, and that's quite a feat considering how bland the class was in BC.
    Guess its a matter of opinion, i absolutly love our T13, i can't wrap my head on how some people will xmog it into the monstrosity that was T11, but too each his own.

    I agree Hunters are kinda bland compared to other classes though, specialy in the animation department, i played a Ranger for a while on Aion and i loved every second of it (if only the game itself wasn't shitty ), animations for the class were great and felt good, Hunters don't have much, every shot looks more or less the same outside Cobra Shot i guess, our character doesn't really aim when he shoots, our cooldowns like Rapid Fire or Call of the Wild don't really have any graphics etc..

  7. #7
    The Patient Noxplod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    U.S.A. East coast
    Posts
    228
    I happen to love the T13 visual as well. It's definitely one of the better looking sets. I do agree that very few of the 13 sets look appealing. T2, T8, and now T13 being the best, with the most recent, t12 being "meh" if you get the heroic model skinning. t9 made me want to not play, (although it was shit for ALL classes if you ask me) and 11 makes me want to slam my head into a glass table for having worn it for a full tier. I personally will be transmogging to Season 5 armor as well as collecting shaman T5 and T6 look-alikes for the same purpose. I've already been contemplating going BM for this patch assuming its actually competitive and boss fights actually warrant it. (10 man guild and I am a primary non-tank interrupt).

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    Art is subjective. I think there are some amazing sets in T13. Mage, shaman, PRIEST, Pally, and DK sets are amazing. I think priest T13 may be one of the coolest looking sets ever.
    lol i wasn't referring to the other class sets when I said horrendous, just ours lol. I like all the other sets except the rogue one probably. I'm talking exclusively about hunter sets (since it's the hunter forums). Like I said, I detest all the set art except for original T3 and T12. Those are the only sets to me that look like they have thought and ingenuity put into them along with a pinch of "hey this will look nice in game as well on the concept art screens".

  9. #9
    High Overlord Dukk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Independence, OR
    Posts
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by ihatepeople View Post
    lol i wasn't referring to the other class sets when I said horrendous, just ours lol. I like all the other sets except the rogue one probably. I'm talking exclusively about hunter sets (since it's the hunter forums). Like I said, I detest all the set art except for original T3 and T12. Those are the only sets to me that look like they have thought and ingenuity put into them along with a pinch of "hey this will look nice in game as well on the concept art screens".
    You are entitled to your opinion but I don't see any valid claims to Blizz's laziness or lack of imagination. I would prefer us donning the garb of what he have killed, than to use irrelevant gear that looks like plate. Hunter's and Shaman's gear matches creatures/foes because if you look at their RL counterparts, many wore the skin of animals to either gain that animals attributes, or connect with that animal in the spirit world. Hunter gear makes WAY more sense than most classes.

    IMO, your character name pretty much states how pessimistic you are, I wouldn't expect you to be satisfied with much in-game.

  10. #10
    I really really hope they fixed the shoulders for Orcs males. Worse then rogue t11 shoulders on belfs (ie they float 1/2 a metre from the model)
    A man chooses, a Slave obeys. OBEY! - Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

  11. #11
    I love this set looks-wise, even the helm! T12 was ok..except for that damn helm. But I hate lots of helms.
    @ihatepeople I personally thought t4, 5, and 6(except helm) were all amazing as well. Tier 6 (minus helm) is actually one of my favorite sets in the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Alas, sweet prince! You hath received thine own ass handed to ye.

  12. #12
    Wow this is so ugly I can't even understand how it reached live client..

    I wonder which spec will benefit more from 4set

  13. #13
    aaaaaaand I'm that black sheep that's collecting T11 just so I can mog it. Yep, I'm that guy.

  14. #14
    I like the set's looks, but those normal mode colors.. ew. LFR colors look decent, and the heroic colors look great. Normal mode just looks unseemly.

  15. #15
    Steady shot gives double focus? That sounds pretty beastly. Wouldn't that mean twice the aimed shots/arcane shots (proc'n 4 pc) ?

  16. #16
    Stood in the Fire UR1L's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    358
    This set looks so badass. A much better take on a dragonstalker-theme than the original Dragonstalker imo.

  17. #17
    Bloodsail Admiral soulcrusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    Posts
    1,125
    ill be transmogging this, not my cup of tea. luckily being an orc ill look damn sexy regardless.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by UR1L View Post
    This set looks so badass. A much better take on a dragonstalker-theme than the original Dragonstalker imo.
    I like them both, in different ways. This is much more of a dragon hunter style, where Dragonstalker was almost a "nobility" set.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukk View Post
    You are entitled to your opinion but I don't see any valid claims to Blizz's laziness or lack of imagination. I would prefer us donning the garb of what he have killed, than to use irrelevant gear that looks like plate. Hunter's and Shaman's gear matches creatures/foes because if you look at their RL counterparts, many wore the skin of animals to either gain that animals attributes, or connect with that animal in the spirit world. Hunter gear makes WAY more sense than most classes.

    IMO, your character name pretty much states how pessimistic you are, I wouldn't expect you to be satisfied with much in-game.
    I'm well aware of the reasoning behind Blizzard's design of hunter tier and the lore behind it. I just wish they would make the shit look better. T11 was one of the most cartoony and gimmicky looking sets we've had before. There also wasn't an aquatic/murloc type boss in all of T11, so i'm not even sure where the idea for that set came from. I guess the set was decent looking if you had access to the heroic versions, but it was mediocre at best really.

    I like that fact that hunters wear the "skin" of whatever they happen to be stalking/killing at that time in the game, but there's no reason for it to look bad. T3 and T12 have an almost PERFECT blend of lore, aesthetic awesomeness, and color. I don't see why the process couldn't be repeated with other tier. T13 doesn't look terrible, but I'm not gonna act like it blows me out of the water either. It's a mediocre set in a long line of mediocre tier. The heroic set has a nice color scheme, but that's about it. I'm not a pessimist, but I don't sugarcoat stuff either if that's what you're looking for. My in-game name has been a running joke since I started playing in release. I'm actually a really chill person, I just made the name because it was available and sounded funny to me. Plus it keeps random people from asking me crazy questions.


    Quote Originally Posted by Xemik View Post
    I love this set looks-wise, even the helm! T12 was ok..except for that damn helm. But I hate lots of helms.
    @ihatepeople I personally thought t4, 5, and 6(except helm) were all amazing as well. Tier 6 (minus helm) is actually one of my favorite sets in the game.
    Tier 4 wasn't too bad, I loved the name. I would have loved the set too if it wasn't brown and plagued by the usual "junky ass helm" disease that afflicts the majority of our tier sets. Tier 5 to me was a steaming pile of junk. Tier 6 had the best shoulders and gloves probably besides tier 3. But other than that the set was pretty bland to me.

  20. #20
    It really reminds me of the Dragonscale Armor in Skyrim. :>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •