Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    WTB Crit instead of haste on ret gear or make that haste talent scale better plox =o

  2. #22
    Brewmaster
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Netherlands, Heerle
    Posts
    1,336
    Quote Originally Posted by Syridian View Post
    You should already be CTC capped as Prot in current gear, the lack of master (Except on the head and chest, which are the best of their slot yet) here is good, just as low Def rating on T10 was good. Because you don't want it anymore
    This. Give less mastery and more avoidance Yey!
    Valkyrìe on Azjol-Nerub is Recruiting! PM me for info!
    or check http://valkyrieeu.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=104637


  3. #23
    question but are you ruleing out the fact of off pieces all together?

  4. #24
    helm for dps paladins is a rip off. who puts hit and expertise on a single piece? only blizz....

  5. #25
    Bloodsail Admiral Speedy92286's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Queens, New York
    Posts
    1,192
    Quote Originally Posted by Stukko View Post
    helm for dps paladins is a rip off. who puts hit and expertise on a single piece? only blizz....
    I actually prefer having a helm to have a majority of my hit and expertise on it so this way I don't have to worry about reforging, gemming and avoiding certain trinkets to maintain the caps. Personal preference? The only thing now is acquiring said helmet.
    WoW: Fiska 90 Holy Paladin (Mal'ganis)
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

  6. #26
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    South Wales
    Posts
    214
    Was so gutted in LFR last night, Tier 13 gloves, legs, chest and shoulders dropped for pally, priest , warlock and I didnt get a single piece

  7. #27
    Moderator Fhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Carnished Toast
    Posts
    3,077
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefz View Post
    Was so gutted in LFR last night, Tier 13 gloves, legs, chest and shoulders dropped for pally, priest , warlock and I didnt get a single piece
    *hug*
    Same thing happened to me, 3 of them dropped and the warlock won all three. :'(

    Paladin and D3 Moderator | MMO-C Guidelines | Signature and avatar art by Dancing Hare

  8. #28
    Stood in the Fire Yells's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    South Korea
    Posts
    471
    Yea, every pally piece dropped in RF for me too, and the dps bracers and boots. Didnt get a single piece -_- there's always my real raid this weekend.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy92286 View Post
    I actually prefer having a helm to have a majority of my hit and expertise on it so this way I don't have to worry about reforging, gemming and avoiding certain trinkets to maintain the caps. Personal preference? The only thing now is acquiring said helmet.
    Well, I only got said piece, now if my luck doesn't suck, I'll get the rest. But i did get lucky and got the axe off of Yor'sahj the Unsleeping, so maybe my crappy luck is turning around.

  10. #30
    im happy to have mastery on the holy set just reforge what you can to haste kinda lessens the blow a little, yea haste is a hell of alot better but since holy radiance adds our mastery effect when it ticks on ppl it works out quite nicely, i wouldnt be surprised if it gets nerfed at some point

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •