Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    WTB Crit instead of haste on ret gear or make that haste talent scale better plox =o

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syridian View Post
    You should already be CTC capped as Prot in current gear, the lack of master (Except on the head and chest, which are the best of their slot yet) here is good, just as low Def rating on T10 was good. Because you don't want it anymore
    This. Give less mastery and more avoidance Yey!

question but are you ruleing out the fact of off pieces all together?

helm for dps paladins is a rip off. who puts hit and expertise on a single piece? only blizz....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stukko View Post
    helm for dps paladins is a rip off. who puts hit and expertise on a single piece? only blizz....
    I actually prefer having a helm to have a majority of my hit and expertise on it so this way I don't have to worry about reforging, gemming and avoiding certain trinkets to maintain the caps. Personal preference? The only thing now is acquiring said helmet.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

Deleted
    Was so gutted in LFR last night, Tier 13 gloves, legs, chest and shoulders dropped for pally, priest , warlock and I didnt get a single piece

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefz View Post
    Was so gutted in LFR last night, Tier 13 gloves, legs, chest and shoulders dropped for pally, priest , warlock and I didnt get a single piece
    *hug*
    Same thing happened to me, 3 of them dropped and the warlock won all three. :'(

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea, every pally piece dropped in RF for me too, and the dps bracers and boots. Didnt get a single piece -_- there's always my real raid this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy92286 View Post
    I actually prefer having a helm to have a majority of my hit and expertise on it so this way I don't have to worry about reforging, gemming and avoiding certain trinkets to maintain the caps. Personal preference? The only thing now is acquiring said helmet.
    Well, I only got said piece, now if my luck doesn't suck, I'll get the rest. But i did get lucky and got the axe off of Yor'sahj the Unsleeping, so maybe my crappy luck is turning around.

im happy to have mastery on the holy set just reforge what you can to haste kinda lessens the blow a little, yea haste is a hell of alot better but since holy radiance adds our mastery effect when it ticks on ppl it works out quite nicely, i wouldnt be surprised if it gets nerfed at some point