Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    getting 55k crits on live right now so definately looking forward to hitting 85k+
    wonder if with the new gear 100k crits will be possible.

The highest crit in our last few logs was 62k, so ramp that up to heroic gear and I could easily see a SW: D killing people if you got two crits in a row if there wasn't a damage reduction. Might even replace DP spam during movement.
    World of Logs: http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/5353/
    RealID: jwilliamdawson@hotmail.com
    Guild Leader and general A-hole.

too bad the set bonuses for shadow are kinda bad and the healing ones don't look good either :/
    Are you $#^@ing kidding me? Do you even play a priest? o.o

Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    It's a Vatican inspired.

Venitian not Vatican. The two are totally unrelated.

Holy priest 4set is useless much ? or is it just me ? Like going Aoe Chakra all the way.
    disc is okay but still RNG....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggayshammy View Post
    is there some way to see how this would look on other races/genders? im curious what a NElf would look like
    Yep, right now you can see the previews of the set on the ptr site of wowhead (ptr.wowhead.com). Then go to Database -> item sets. Then choose the set of your choice and then click View in 3D. You should be able to see the set on all different races and genders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Versace View Post
    Venitian not Vatican. The two are totally unrelated.
    Not totally. They're both in Italy and are both featured in Assassin's Creed.

Quote Originally Posted by Abnn View Post
    Holy priest 4set is useless much ? or is it just me ? Like going Aoe Chakra all the way.
    disc is okay but still RNG....
    I don't know, a longer duration on Sanctuary might be worth it. The 2set bonus seems worse to me, for Holy. Divine Hymn seems really powerful right now, so I'm unsure how much high-mana cost spells you'll be casting when it's over.
    Resurrected Holy Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Ynna View Post
    Not totally. They're both in Italy and are both featured in Assassin's Creed.

I don't know, a longer duration on Sanctuary might be worth it. The 2set bonus seems worse to me, for Holy. Divine Hymn seems really powerful right now, so I'm unsure how much high-mana cost spells you'll be casting when it's over.
    2 set was designed with the thought that you would use PI and DH in terms of great healing. This work for PI, but because DH is so strong it cancels any need for healing after it is finished. 4 set is ok for disc, not like we need rapture buff from disc and the shield is too random to be reliable. For holy it is basically only worth it if everyone will stay stacked for the duration or you are tank healing.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    not rly, It's becuz the male sets have beards... I guess Blizz doesn't rlly like bearded chicks =/

I wish i could wear this irl! Its so cool !

Quote Originally Posted by Sebbee View Post
    not rly, It's becuz the male sets have beards... I guess Blizz doesn't rlly like bearded chicks =/
    I thought one might be at the Darkmoon Faire.

This set will be the reason I racechange my Shadow Priest back to a Blood Elf. It just looks so awesome, but on a Troll? Probably not.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnism View Post
    So by the end of the expansion SW: D is going to be critting for almost our entire health pool?
    Ah, memories of hard mode Hodir. =D

But but... everything looks awesome on a female troll

the 4 piece set has zero value to holy spec correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Doogster View Post
    the 4 piece set has zero value to holy spec correct?
    The only bosses I can think of would be 3rd boss (forgot his name the one with the bloods), 2nd boss for phase 2, 6th boss since you dont move and madness of deathwing. Or if you are tank healing
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.