Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Best set in this tier, but then again, warriors usually get the cooler looking sets. It's just a giant bummer that the chin won't show properly on Taurens.

Also, they should increase the chance for Bloodthirst to apply the Colossus Smash bonus, 6% is really low, maybe something like 10%.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post
    Also, they should increase the chance for Bloodthirst to apply the Colossus Smash bonus, 6% is really low, maybe something like 10%.
    Then MS chance would have to be 20% to stay *even* which would be way too high. 6% is fine imo.

Classic Herod: Sinnermighty - Blood Legion (Unretired)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slavemaker View Post
    Hmm..... I guess it would be difficult to transmogrify your gear since you're upgrading a piece instead of replacing it.... Bah ><.
    I don't think they'll use that system, because some people finish the normal version within the first week and is nearly done with all the heroic content on the second week. for everyone to have full normal tier it would take atleast a couple of weeks, and if they're able to raid heroic I doubt Blizzard wants them to do otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinnermighty View Post
    Yes, because I would only be doing Normal modes for the first week of DS.

And yeah, the Yellow is LFR.
    Fortunately you can pretty much create a red set from buying the plate pieces with valor points.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Deleted
    We're actually talking about 100% armor penetration. doubt we'll need higher percentage of it proccing, it's nearly (only said nearly, don't get all "no it's not" on me.) a free GCD.
    Also there's a 4.5 seconds CD on MS and a 3 second CD on BT.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Fortunately you can pretty much create a red set from buying the plate pieces with valor points.
    you can't buy any tier pieces with valor points this patch.

Love the model (and we all knew we were going to get it for our final tier graphic) as a warrior though I personally don't like alot of flash and glow on my gear (guessing that is really just me though) would have enjoyed this set alot more if it was more of a deep yellow / red / blue without the glow so I think I'll stick with T6 for a while.

Just for clarification, I'm not saying this is a bad set.

Cool story right??

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RuffwarWoW View Post
    you can't buy any tier pieces with valor points this patch.
    Who said tier pieces? I didn't. You can buy items that share the same model (and color) of the 25 man tier gear with valor points.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Slavemaker View Post
    Hmm..... I guess it would be difficult to transmogrify your gear since you're upgrading a piece instead of replacing it.... Bah ><.
    that's not how this tier works. you no longer upgrade a piece to the next ilvl up since it's all token stuff. he's saying he'll be doing it on normal the first week. and then doing heroic modes. so he won't be able to attain the normal set

Signature by Kenz

Best set in this tier, but then again, warriors usually get the cooler looking sets. It's just a giant bummer that the chin won't show properly on Taurens.

That x 1000!!!! I was all worked up about how awesome it looks (imo) untill i checked the 3D thingie on wowhead and was like "Say w0000t? Ó.ò".... My main is a tauren warr and i really wish they made it like the Wrath (?) head, so the chinn shows in front of the actuall chin instead of hanging down under like a neckless.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakog View Post
    No, Yellow is LFR and Blue (Twilight) is Heroic
    Oh, my bad :P

Quote Originally Posted by Rakog View Post
    No, Yellow is LFR and Blue (Twilight) is Heroic
    I noticed that as the patch hit and I am just loling, did not expect that.