Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
Horde and Alliance assaults against the Twilight's Hammer have slaughtered many of the cult's fearsome elemental ascendants. One exception is Arcurion, a formidable ice ascendant tasked to slay Thrall and retrieve the Dragon Soul. Should this twisted elemental being succeed, nothing will be able to stop Deathwing from ushering in the Hour of Twilight.
- Hand of Frost - Arcurion's icy grip reaches out at his current target, inflicting 50000 Frost damage.
- Chains of Frost - Arcurion unleashes a wave of ice, inflicting 10000 Frost damage and immobilizing all enemies within 65 yards for 10 sec.
- Frozen Servitor - Arcurion's minions surround the canyon and throw Icy Boulders onto random players below.
- Icy Boulder - A Frozen Servitor assaults a random player with huge blocks of ice, inflicting 20000 Frost damage.
- Thrall - Thrall hurls molten lava at the Frozen Servitors above, keeping their numbers in check.
- Icy Tomb - Arcurion encases Thrall in an Icy Tomb. Free Thrall so that he can keep the ambushing forces at bay!
- Torrent of Frost - At 30% remaining health, Arcurion unleashes a devastating Torrent of Frost inflicting 15000 Frost damage each second to all enemies and reducing their movement speed by 50% for 5 sec.
Former blade-for-hire Asira Sunbright was initially leery of working for the Twilight's Hammer, but the cult's generous payments quickly won her over. In time, she succumbed to the corruptive influence of her dark employers, even going so far as to take the name Dawnslayer. As one of the cult's deadliest assassins, Asira has been called upon to exterminate Thrall and his comrades.
- Mark of Silence - Asira marks a random enemy spellcaster for 20 sec. When a marked target casts a spell, Asira throws a knife in their direction.
- Throw Knife - Asira throws one of her knives toward a marked enemy spellcaster, inflicting 15000 Physical damage to the first player it collides with. If the knife hits a player afflicted with Mark of Silence, it also silences for 2.5 sec.
- Choking Smoke Bomb - Asira creates a cloud of thick smoke in an 8 yard radius around her for 20 sec. The cloud prevents enemies from targeting into or out of the smoke cloud and inflicts 5000 Nature damage every 0.5 sec.
- Blade Barrier - At 30% remaining health, Asira begins a dazzling display of weapon mastery. Her Blade Barrier reduces any incoming amount of damage below 40000 to 1. The Blade Barrier ends when a player hits Asira with a damaging attack or spell above this threshold.
- Lesser Blade Barrier - Asira erects this weaker barrier when a player removes Blade Barrier. The Lesser Blade Barrier reduces any incoming amount of damage below 30000 to 1. The Lesser Blade Barrier ends when a player hits Asira with a damaging attack or spell above this threshold.
- Thrall - Thrall assists the players in combat against Asira.
- Lava Burst - Thrall hurls molten lava at the target, inflicting 50000 Fire damage.
- Rising Fire Totem - Thrall summons a Fire Totem that periodically increases the damage and maximum health of nearby players. The totem lasts 20 sec and its effect can stack up to 10 times.
- Healing Wave - Thrall calls upon Nature magic to heal himself.
Archbishop Benedictus is the revered leader of the Church of the Holy Light. For years, his wise guidance has been instrumental in seeing humanity through bleak times. Yet beneath his apparent benevolence lies the shocking truth that Benedictus has pledged himself to the eradication of all life on Azeroth through the agency of his dark master... Deathwing.
Stage One: The Light Will Consume You!
Benedictus assaults Thrall with the powers of the Holy Light.
Stage Two: Drown in Shadow!
- Righteous Shear - Archbishop Benedictus targets a random player with Righteous Shear, inflicting Holy damage to players within 10 yards of the target per stack of Righteous Shear.
- Purifying Light - Archbishop Benedictus forms three orbs of Purifying Light and raises them above his head, sending them to assault a nearby player and causing a Purifying Blast.
- Purifying Blast - Archbishop Benedictus' Purifying Blast inflicts 50000 Holy damage to players within 6 yards.
- Wave of Virtue - Archbishop Benedictus summons a Wave of Virtue to sweep across the platform, inflicting 100000 Holy damage to nearby players and knocking them back.
At 60% remaining health Archbishop Benedictus casts Twilight Epiphany, showing his true form, transforming into an agent of the Twilight and trapping Thrall in a Twilight Prison.
- Twilight Shear - Archbishop Benedictus targets a random player with Twilight Shear, inflicting Shadow damage to players within 10 yards of the target per stack of Twilight Shear.
- Corrupting Twilight - Archbishop Benedictus forms three orbs of Corrupting Twilight and raises them above his head, sending them to assault a nearby player and causing a Twilight Blast.
- Twilight Blast - Archbishop Benedictus' Twilight Blast inflicts 50000 Shadow damage to players within 6 yards.
- Wave of Twilight - Archbishop Benedictus summons a Wave of Twilight to sweep across the platform, inflicting 100000 Shadow damage to nearby players, knocking them back.
- Thrall will assist his allies in combat with Archbishop Benedictus.
- Cleansing Spirit - Thrall cleanses the spirit, dispelling one stack of a magic effect.
- Chain Lightning - Thrall lashes out at the Purifying Light with Chain Lightning, destroying them.
- Water Shell - Thrall's Water Shell protects allies from the Wave of Virtue and increases their damage done by 100%.