Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
Echo of Baine
Enraged by his failure to protect the world and, most importantly, the Horde, this time-ravaged shade of Baine Bloodhoof lingers within the ruins of the Obsidian Dragonshrine. Although he's still as powerful as the tauren high chieftain from the present, within this shattered future Azeroth, this guilt-ridden echo is little more than a discordant vessel of unquenchable malice and anger.
Echo of Jaina
- Molten Axe - The Echo of Baine's Axe ignites for 10 sec. when he comes into contact with lava. The fiery axe causes melee attacks to inflict an additional 10000 Fire damage.
- Molten Fists - Players' fists ignite for 20 sec. when they come into contact with lava. The ignited fists cause melee attacks to inflict an additional 10000 Fire damage.
- Pulverize - The Echo of Baine slams the ground with his totem, inflicting 30000 Physical damage to enemies within 15 yards and destroying the nearby platform.
- Throw Totem - The Echo of Baine throws his totem at a random player, inflicting 60000 Physical damage and knocking them back. The totem then persists on the ground at the target's location for 20 sec.
- Throw Totem - A player may attempt to throw the totem back at the Echo of Baine. A successful throw inflicts 5% of the Echo of Baine's maximum health as Physical damage, stuns him, and increases his damage taken by 50% for 20 sec.
The tormented fragment of Jaina Proudmoore has been split and infused within the shattered pieces of her staff. To restore balance to the timeways, this echo must be defeated. However, the devastating magical power possessed by the once-proud ruler of Theramore is hardly lost to her time-havocked spectre. In this future Azeroth, she is only divided, and waiting...
Echo of Sylvanas
- Blink - The Echo of Jaina teleports to a nearby location.
- Flarecore - The Echo of Jaina hurls a growing Flarecore ember at the ground near an enemy. The ember explodes if touched, inflicting 5000-50000 Fire damage to enemies within 5 yds. If not exploded within 10 sec., the ember detonates and inflicts 94500 Fire damage to all enemies.
- Frost Blades - The Echo of Jaina conjures three blades of ice and sends them flying forward. Enemies that collide with the blades are encased in a block of ice, stunning them for 5 sec.
- Frostbolt Volley - The Echo of Jaina inflicts 20000 Frost damage to nearby enemies within 65 yards and reduces their movement speed by 30% for 4 sec.
- Pyroblast - The Echo of Jaina inflicts 50000 Fire damage to her current target and an additional 5000 Fire damage every 3 sec. for 12 sec.
Spawned from shattered timeways and cloistered within the Ruby Dragonshrine, a maddened fragment of the Forsaken's leader, Sylvanas Windrunner, waits restlessly. Having lost everything and unable to find peace, this tormented echo aches for a chance to unleash her dark fury at anything still living within these barren, time-twisted wastes.
The Calling of the Highborne
- Sylvanas ascends towards the sky, pulling all of her enemies below her. Her calling then summons eight Risen Ghouls in a circle around Sylvanas. A shadowy link forms between each ghoul, and the area behind each ghoul fills with shadows. The ghouls then march mindlessly towards Sylvanas. When a Risen Ghoul reaches Sylvanas, it performs the Sacrifice spell.
Crossing any of the links between the Risen Ghouls or standing within the shadows behind the ghouls inflicts Wracking Pain every second on the player. Destroying a Risen Ghoul will sever the link to other nearby ghouls, and remove the area of shadows behind it.
- Wracking Pain - Crossing any of the links between the Risen Ghouls or standing within the shadows behind the ghouls inflicts Wracking Pain on the player every second. Wracking Pain inflicts 55000 Shadow damage.
- Risen Ghoul - When a Risen Ghoul reaches Sylvanas, it performs the Sacrifice spell.
Destroying a Risen Ghoul will sever the link to other nearby ghouls, and remove the area of shadows behind it.
- Sacrifice - Sacrifice inflicts 300000 Shadow damage to players within 11 yards of Sylvanas.
Echo of Tyrande
- Shriek of the Highborne - Sylvanas shrieks with anguish, inflicting 75000 Shadow damage on a random player and decreasing their movement speed by 50% for 30 sec.
- Black Arrow - Sylvanas fires an explosive black arrow at a random player, inflicting 60000 Shadow damage players within 10 yards of the target.
- Unholy Shot - Sylvanas targets a barrage of missiles at a random player, striking up to 3 players within 10 yards of the target. Each missile inflicts 30000 Shadow damage and an additional 25000 Shadow damage every 2 sec. for 10 sec.
- Blighted Arrows - Sylvanas blights the ground in a 3 yard radius circle beneath a random player and leaps towards the sky. The blight inflicts 35000 damage every 1 sec. and reduces the movement speed by 50% of any player standing within it.
At the peak of her jump, she launches a volley of deadly arrows at the blighted ground. The arrows inflict 46250 Shadow damage and knock back any player still standing within the blight.
Once the leader of the night elves and High Priestess of Elune, this time-twisted fragment of Tyrande Whisperwind now wanders the wastes of the desolate future of Azeroth. Enveloped in a perpetual midnight, she has all but lost sight of the comforting light of Elune.
- Moonbolt - Tyrande launches a powerful blast of moon energy at her current target, inflicting 40000 Arcane damage.
Dark Moonlight - A pool of dark moonlight surrounds Tyrande, slowing spell-casting speed by 50% for all enemies within 15 yards.
- Stardust - Tyrande scatters a diffuse trail of star energy into the wind, inflicting 50000 Arcane damage to all players.
- Moonlance - Tyrande summons forth a powerful lance of moon energy that travels along the ground and splits into three parts after several seconds. Each Moonlance inflicts 50000 Arcane damage to all players within 2 yards and stuns them for 5 sec.
- Eyes of the Goddess - Tyrande summons forth the twin eyes of Elune, the Moon Goddess. Players cannot attack the Eyes of the Goddess.
- Piercing Gaze of Elune - The Eyes of Elune travel in a circular motion around Tyrande, emitting the Piercing Gaze of Elune every 1 sec. Piercing Gaze of Elune inflicts 50000 Arcane damage to all players within 6 yards and silences them for 5 sec.
- Lunar Guidance - At 80% remaining health, Tyrande beseeches Elune for guidance. Tyrande is imbued with Lunar Guidance, allowing her spells to cast 25% faster. Tyrande gains a second stack of Lunar Guidance when she reaches 55% remaining health.
- Tears of Elune - At 30% remaining health, Tyrande cries out for aid from the Moon Goddess. Tears of Elune rain from the sky for the remainder of the battle, inflicting 30000 Arcane damage to players within 4 yards.
Now living outside of time, Murozond was once the great Dragon Aspect Nozdormu the Timeless One. After the titans showed him his own death, the tormented Nozdormu was tricked by the Old Gods into trying to subvert his mortality. As a result, Nozdormu shattered the timeways and created the infinite dragonflight... jeopardizing the very future of Azeroth.
- Temporal Blast - Murozond inflicts 25000 Arcane damage to all nearby enemies and increases their Arcane damage taken by 10% for 20 sec.
- Distortion Bomb - Murozond launches an orb of temporal energy at the location of a random player. When the orb reaches this location, it explodes and leaves an 8 yard radius area of temporal distortion. The distortion area inflicts 25000 Arcane damage every second to all enemies standing within the area.
- Flame Breath - Inflicts 75000 Shadow damage to all enemies in front of the caster.
- Nozdormu - Nozdormu is unable to assist the players directly, but grants them the Blessing of the Bronze Dragonflight.
- Blessing of the Bronze Dragonflight - Blesses the target with the power of the Bronze Dragonflight. Melee, ranged, and spell casting speed is increased by 40%. Movement speed increased by 40%.
- Hourglass of Time - Murozond stole the Hourglass of Time and trapped it here within the End Time of Azeroth. The Hourglass casts Rewind Time when a player interacts with it, but the Hourglass can only be used up to five times during the encounter.
- Rewind Time - The Reverse Time effect rewinds everything back to the beginning of the encounter. The reversal restores each player's health and mana, then resets all of their ability cooldowns. The reversal also removes all Distortion Bombs.