Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #21
    Brewmaster Schattenlied's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    1,274
    Pretty sure the PTR would be offline if the patch was coming out in 2 days... and it's still up, isn't it?

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Pretty sure the PTR would be offline if the patch was coming out in 2 days... and it's still up, isn't it?
    4.2 (ptr) was up even after patch came out.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    GMs know nothing about patch cycles. They are mostly just middle-men between you and the people who can help you.
    wrong, they know it ahead of time, maybe not months, but they do... cause there is always extra staff on duty when patch is launched.

  4. #24
    Titan MerinPally's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chemistry block.
    Posts
    11,077
    I reckon the 7th December. Yup. They can't leave it til after xmas and if it was coming out in 48 hours time, we'd know about it by now.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Oh shut the fuck up you spack cunt.

  5. #25
    personally I'm hoping for the 7th, workweek starts on tuesday

  6. #26
    The Lightbringer thunderdragon2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    scotland
    Posts
    3,361
    Quote Originally Posted by arden714 View Post
    It's not going to be this week. They still have builds going on the ptr and patches aren't launched the same day a PvP season ends. At the very earliest it would be Dec 6, but I wouldnt be surprised if it was the 12th right before schools get out
    t8-t12 seem to sugest otherwise as those patches were released with the last season ending and the next season starting afterwords why else would they make us wait a week for the VOA?BH bosses?

  7. #27
    They'd want to launch 4.3 before the Darkmoon Faire to make full use of the new content.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

  8. #28
    I'm just going to leave these links here :

    http://ak.worldofwarcraft.com.edgesu...base-15005.MPQ
    http://ak.worldofwarcraft.com.edgesu...enUS-15005.MPQ

    http://ak.worldofwarcraft.com.edgesu...-Win-final.MPQ
    http://ak.worldofwarcraft.com.edgesu...-OSX-final.MPQ

    Rest of the 4.3 pre-patch files already up on the download servers. Launcher's distribution system just hasn't authorized it to to download but the build number is the same as what's on the PTR now.

    Interpret this as you will but IMHO a release is ..... imminent.

  9. #29
    I was originally thinking the 29th, but as the date approaches I am thinking it will be December 6th.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by bluspacecow View Post
    I'm just going to leave these links here :

    http://ak.worldofwarcraft.com.edgesu...base-15005.MPQ
    http://ak.worldofwarcraft.com.edgesu...enUS-15005.MPQ

    http://ak.worldofwarcraft.com.edgesu...-Win-final.MPQ
    http://ak.worldofwarcraft.com.edgesu...-OSX-final.MPQ

    Rest of the 4.3 pre-patch files already up on the download servers. Launcher's distribution system just hasn't authorized it to to download but the build number is the same as what's on the PTR now.

    Interpret this as you will but IMHO a release is ..... imminent.
    What this spacegoat just said.

    that should kind of prove it to people >_> but it wont =P

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Pretty sure the PTR would be offline if the patch was coming out in 2 days... and it's still up, isn't it?
    Given the PTR is merely just a tool for QA that's running on it's own servers that aren't connected to the live distribution servers that's no guarantee.

    In fact they've neglected to pull the PTR realms down after the patch's gone live a couple of times.

  12. #32
    Brewmaster Yuuki Asuna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lake Outside Coral Village
    Posts
    1,270
    The reason they said that is because everytime I ask them they always say, "Your guess is as good as mine." So he's asking you 2012 because he has the same guesses as a lot of people but the most prominent date is November 29th.

  13. #33
    Pandaren Monk MaxJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    1,779
    the patch cant go live the 29th they dont even have a trailer yet...

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by arden714 View Post
    It's not going to be this week. They still have builds going on the ptr and patches aren't launched the same day a PvP season ends. At the very earliest it would be Dec 6, but I wouldnt be surprised if it was the 12th right before schools get out
    The content in the patch and the previous patch say you are wrong. Half the patches are released on end PvP Season days. There is also a string in the patch that tells players they can't queue for S11 while PvP Season is on break. Breaks for PvP Season don't last longer than a week. Darkmoon Faire coincides with this patch. Everything single thing points to the 29th. If you think differently than you are blind or something.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacon Grease View Post
    1 time does not a trend make. Unless we have official confirmation everything is speculation. However, it is still humorous reading people so sure of themselves.
    1 time doesn't, but half the time does.

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxJr View Post
    the patch cant go live the 29th they dont even have a trailer yet...
    Guarantee you they have a trailer, just not in the builds we can see. Blizzard is always a few builds ahead of what we always see.

    Quote Originally Posted by rapzak View Post
    not a "trailer" but close enough
    A fan made trailer, not even close enough. (Quoted you before you added that line in :P)
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2011-11-27 at 10:03 PM.

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Maldriel View Post
    Season ends 29th.
    Since cata, patches are the day seasons end.
    The patch is ALWAYS one week before next season (Dec 6th). So patch is 29th.
    Faire is in the patch to be live for this month. Patch is 29th.
    1 time does not a trend make. Unless we have official confirmation everything is speculation. However, it is still humorous reading people so sure of themselves.

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxJr View Post
    the patch cant go live the 29th they dont even have a trailer yet...


    not a "trailer" but close enough (was given to them by wow) they have their little patch logo, its done =P
    Last edited by rapzak; 2011-11-27 at 10:03 PM.

  17. #37
    lol, another one of these threads, with the same incorrect information being spouted as proof its "not the 29th"


    its the 29th people, accept it.

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxJr View Post
    the patch cant go live the 29th they dont even have a trailer yet...
    I didn't know they needed a trailer for patches..just saying

  19. #39
    Stood in the Fire Maldriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    406
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacon Grease View Post
    1 time does not a trend make. Unless we have official confirmation everything is speculation. However, it is still humorous reading people so sure of themselves.
    One time?
    All cata long you mean?
    Two? Three times?!
    Looks like a regular pattern for cata to me.

  20. #40
    When he said SOON and then in parenthesis he wrote Tm.. couldn't that mean tommorow?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •