Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Blood Elf Druids

Blood Elf Druids being made playable is the only thing that would make me buy MoP.

I so would love that!

BB. hf in the last days of cata

10+ Year Old Account
    Turns out some of the more open-minded Farstriders have been learning druidism from the tauren and trolls.

Bam. Blood elf druids.

I still believe there should be no race/class restrictions. We're HEROES of Azeroth. By definition, we are outside cultural norms, so why should we have to adhere to cultural norms we already violate?

Everyone should be able to be druids, its too easy to learn

Deleted
    If blood elf druids were to happen, I think it is very, very unlikely that they would be introduced in Mists of Pandaria, but it would be very nice if it did happen some day.

Lynx Cat-Form running around Eversong Woods, pweeeaaase Blizzard!

Obligatory Pro-Blood elf druid Info (even if some of the 'evidence' is from the RPGs!)

EDIT: Also, I've always thought the root Zael suggested a couple of posts above is perfectly viable and perhaps even more viable with the gradual political thawing under Lor'themar's regency, post-Kael's betrayal, where the Farstriders seem to have more weight to throw in public discourse than the magisters!
    Last edited by mmocf558c230a5; 2011-11-27 at 10:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=17975#drops

Meh, I'm all for new race-class combos, humans should probably get them too to balance it out faction wise, you get real life human druids (well, ok, they don't turn into animals but still, WoW is magical).

Blood elf druids make about as much sense as night elves studying the arcane ...
    Oh wait!

I wouldn't mind tbh, getting more variety in which races can take which class is always nice. I guess were lucky tauren and night elf aren't the only druids around anymore.

Human and blood elf druids makes sense to me. I don't see why they couldn't be in the game. I mean we already got tauren paladins, which is probably by far the biggest stretch lorewise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by epec View Post
    I don't see why they couldn't be in the game. I mean we already got tauren paladins, which is probably by far the biggest stretch lorewise.
    Indeed. "Can't happen because lore lol" is a weak fallacy that was doused in petrol by draenei shamans and set aflame by Sunwalkers, both of which actually turned out alright in the end.

Hell, blood elf (Farstrider) druids even have a precedent for it what with the nature reverence, which neither of the above ever did.

I also support draenei druids. If they can twig shamanism then they can get their heads around druidism.
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2011-11-27 at 10:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katharine View Post
    Blood Elf Druids being made playable is the only thing that would make me buy MoP.
    I would love for it to happen. I remember a video before cata came out that was like a plea to Blizzard to make BE druids. Would be nice to be able to play a non-ugly race and be able to be a druid. I mean as a horde you have 2 choices troll - ugly, tauren - they have cow form! Oh wait...they are cows...mooo....

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Signature by Winter Blossom-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Deleted
    right ... WTB gnome hunters than + gnome shamans.

Deleted
    YES. Please. I want this really badly, because skirts etc just look way better on Blood Elves than my Warrior platelegs :< I'd definately pay some money for that. Though I doubt they'll add any classes to any races. We can always hope.

You know an expansion is around the corner when people start asking for Druids to be given to another race.
    You know that pandas eat bamboo, there. They love the bamboo. You get, eh, you get a panda? And you got a bamboo in your backyard? It'll ruin it. Right? You got bamboo furniture? Well, uh, well, pandas go nuts.

id rather a goblin than a belf.. because who wouldnt want a tiny ass cat form?

10+ Year Old Account
    i just want a gnome druid.. and all their animal forms be to size.. would be too funny.

Deleted
    im pretty sure wowpedia had some info up about high elf druids (not sure about bloodelfs) , but if i recall it correctly all of these high elf druids pretty much turned wild and almost permantly are in their animal form(s).

so if they used that, it would be less of a far strech then making human druids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by felhunter View Post
    im pretty sure wowpedia had some info up about high elf druids (not sure about bloodelfs) , but if i recall it correctly all of these high elf druids pretty much turned wild and almost permantly are in their animal form(s).

so if they used that, it would be less of a far strech then making human druids.
    You can see a blood elf druid in Botanica. There has always been use of druidic magic in the Farstriders. But these "druids" are not the same kind of druids that we play. They don't shapeshift. If there ever is true blood elf druids, I doubt they would be loved by the other more urban blood elves and the mages that rule over Silvermoon.

I agree that the Alliance counterpart would be to make the druid class available to humans. All the other race would make strange druids. Well dwarves wouldn't be so bad, but they already get all the other classes...

Well then, looks like you won't be playing MoP then. HA
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing