Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Darnassian View Post
    Source? (10char)
    It's offering a possible explanation...

...where none is necessary, since the farstriders already use some nature magic.
    A look at the warcraft novels, RPG books, games and magical french space soccer.

Glory to person-whose-name-I-dont-know-but-rules-Kul-Tiras!

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uennie View Post
    I think he's just being witty ...
    ah, it just doesn't seem far fetched, perhaps as a response to Night Elves accepted mages into their ranks, Blood Elves abandoned their disdain for the more nature-oriented elements suppressed in their culture by magisters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darnassian View Post
    Source? (10char)
    It's just one statement of bullshit they could make to fully justify it in a heartbeat; this sort of lore is hardly sacred or set in stone.

Troll druids quite literally came out of nowhere.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    It's just one statement of bullshit they could make to fully justify it in a heartbeat; this sort of lore is hardly sacred or set in stone.

Troll druids quite literally came out of nowhere.
    Indeed, I was hoping you read something about it >.<
    Blood Elf druids could be justified, better than troll ones that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Katharine View Post
    Blood Elf Druids being made playable is the only thing that would make me buy MoP.
    Blood elves being removed is the only thing that would make me pay Blizzard double my subscription fee.

Isn't there a Blood Elf Druid in one of the TBC dungeons? I guess he's not a "true" druid and is using his powers via technomagical experiments, but why couldn't that be used as a reason? In-game the effects are the same as a natural Druid, but lore-wise a Blood Elf Druid isn't gifted with the power of nature, he/she is mutated via magical experiments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    If blood elf druids were to happen, I think it is very, very unlikely that they would be introduced in Mists of Pandaria, but it would be very nice if it did happen some day.

Lynx Cat-Form running around Eversong Woods, pweeeaaase Blizzard!

Obligatory Pro-Blood elf druid Info (even if some of the 'evidence' is from the RPGs!)

EDIT: Also, I've always thought the root Zael suggested a couple of posts above is perfectly viable and perhaps even more viable with the gradual political thawing under Lor'themar's regency, post-Kael's betrayal, where the Farstriders seem to have more weight to throw in public discourse than the magisters!

This can be their new colours for the tree form model that Blood Elf Druids have.
    For the Horde!

Deleted
    Ah, I remember this argument from numerous forums and am in support of Blood Elven Druidism, not 100% sold on it, but support it regardless
    Last edited by mmoc0af0a89901; 2013-01-10 at 06:42 PM.