Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    That was a nice trailer. Reminds me how unique the Warcraft lore is

10+ Year Old Account
    Trailer was underwhelming without Metzen's gravely voice, but I love the patch logo.

Deleted
    WOW I really like the trailer. Looks bit epic, I hope the patch is, too. The only trailer which is, in my opinion, better is the trailer of Zul Aman. I really love trolls but I am a human paladin.

10+ Year Old Account
    You guys are such babies, never heard more whining in my life. Worst then 5yrs olds. The patch is FINALLY here and your complaining about a stupid trailer?? A few days ago you were complaining there was nothing to do and wanted the patch. Its finally here now and still not happy. Just leave to another game, please.

Blizzard should start giving people cheese to go with all this whine!
    You guys whine about MoP catering to little kids but its funny how everyone acts like one. Maybe Blizz is doing the right thing with catering to kids because thats all i see on these forums, crying and whining, wanting attention,being spoon-fed(with gear & raid nerfs). Instead of tabards, think blizz needs to put in diapers and pacifiers.

Nope, trailer not impressive at all. I can't wait for Mist of Pandaria so Cataclysm will finally be an afterthought like Burning Crusade is now. And my opinon has nothing to do with raiding or gear, it's pure atmosphere and storyline. Aliens from BC were dull and pointless, while Deathwing and the Twilight Council are bland. Sure, there's no main villain in MoP, but that's a good thing after Derpwing there.

Deleted
    Any idea if classic pvp models will be available for transfmogrification, because they are not atm on the PTR?

Volbian, so anyone who has a dissenting opinion is automatically a baby? And how do you know that everyone who didn't like the trailer also hates MoP, wanted raid nerfs, attention, and everything else you said. Lets generalize more mkay. As far as the trailer goes, it was alright, but I could care less about it. I was ready to unsub since there was literally nothing for me to do in 4.2, with 4.3 I should be occupied..for awhile. Also, the best 2 trailers are ZA and Sunwell. This is fact, not opinion.

Deleted
    While I might have missed it. Are they going to wipe the valor points aswell?

Other than that, looks pretty good so far, lots of new content coming up!

Comparing this trailer to the one for the ICC patch....this one is alot better. I felt the LK video was a little... meh. Watching it again the only part of that one that gave me chills was "Let them come. Frostmourne Hungers." The music was recycled and the voice acting dialogue was pretty good. The DW trailer on the other hand had a new score until the end. The camera angles were good and though it lacked any voice acting the text was more than enough.

i LOVED the trailor. this is going to be my favorite patch yet. =)

---------- Post added 2011-11-29 at 07:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by wanax View Post
    Comparing this trailer to the one for the ICC patch....this one is alot better. I felt the LK video was a little... meh. Watching it again the only part of that one that gave me chills was "Let them come. Frostmourne Hungers." The music was recycled and the voice acting dialogue was pretty good. The DW trailer on the other hand had a new score until the end. The camera angles were good and though it lacked any voice acting the text was more than enough.
    Yea anytime i compare any of the new raids or new tier sets or new anything blizzard does to the old. And remove the nostalgia. Everything is waaaaay higher quality and cooler than it used to be.

Hating is just the thing to do =). Anyway badass trailer cant wait to play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s-zilla View Post
    Volbian, so anyone who has a dissenting opinion is automatically a baby? And how do you know that everyone who didn't like the trailer also hates MoP, wanted raid nerfs, attention, and everything else you said. Lets generalize more mkay. As far as the trailer goes, it was alright, but I could care less about it. I was ready to unsub since there was literally nothing for me to do in 4.2, with 4.3 I should be occupied..for awhile. Also, the best 2 trailers are ZA and Sunwell. This is fact, not opinion.
    An opinion on the trailer that has nothing to do with the thread at all. There's another thread open for that. Should go there and post. Learning 2 stay on topic is hard, i know. ZA & Sunwell trailers is your opinion, not fact. Going by the stereotypes of people, those who complain about one thing are probably complaining about other things. Stereotypes isnt to far away from the truth.
    Like how you threw in there "I was ready to unsub", because we care what you were going to do? Sounds similiar to all the whiners who claimed to be unsubbing for every reason they hate things about WoW. If your gonna do something, do it, trying to threaten your actions in hope Blizz reads this forum, sure shows a sign of trying to get attention. "Hey look at me Blizz, i'm going to unsub if you dont pay attention to my needs". Your 1 of 10million subs. Your $15 a month isnt gonna break them or make them.
    Last edited by Volbian; 2011-11-29 at 04:10 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ap0calypse View Post
    Miles better
    Omfg. And i kinda liked the original. This was EPIC as hell. The last sentence with the patch logo = goosebumps.

Awesome trailer. Now I'm getting impatient to try out the new raid!

Deleted
    Did i miss it or there really isn't a 125 or 150 mount achievement added? It sucks since i kind of had my hopes up for one , from seeing quite a number of new mounts that will be added in this patch along with the two normal horses for worgens that were only added to even the mount count ( for me that was a pretty obvious change for an upcoming mount achievement )

Sweet Baby Jesus, that was GARBAGE! I know, I know, you guys will say "I rather Blizzard work on the content over CGI nyaaaaah.." Well, rehashed content and copy/paste dailies are they bulk of the content which sucks, so.. A little less repetition and more epic cgi rendition, mk?

By far the most boring trailer ever produced in WoW history. Can't even compare to for instance the 3.3 trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...aLqxJlGZXXAFan made revision of the trailer using in-game voices. Making it 1000% more epic and atleast it gave me goosebumps.

Really is to be honest. It's so simple what the guy did but it just added so much more.

Daaaaamn Blizzard, hire the person that made this.