Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ...
7
8
9
10
11
... LastLast
  1. #161
    the trailer should arrive when the patch hits the live servers, it has happened before. At least we could have that to wait while its downloading

    Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    Ehm, Bou, did Blue post confirmed patch this week? Wasnt there a break after arena season end before???
    no it wasn't

  2. #162
    Quote Originally Posted by La View Post
    the trailer will probably be out like, during maint. sometime they`ll release it so we can see it while servers or down, or maybe the day before, at least that`s my guess. I hope it`s really great, the fall of the lich king one really was my favorite, i doubt this will top that. lots of cool healing buffs for healers too, I like. shamans got some love too, that`s great every spec needed it.
    My guess is that a lot of effort is going to MoP over 4.3.

  3. #163
    Pit Lord Worgoblin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Kronos WoW - Vanilla server
    Posts
    2,328
    Looks to be one of the best/biggest patches ever. I'm tempted to reactivate, but since I'm so busy IRL now I'll just wait till MoP. Hopefully they don't try dragging 4.3 out for a year like ICC

  4. #164
    Bloodsail Admiral melak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Lordaeron
    Posts
    1,054
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgoblin View Post
    Looks to be one of the best/biggest patches ever. I'm tempted to reactivate, but since I'm so busy IRL now I'll just wait till MoP. Hopefully they don't try dragging 4.3 out for a year like ICC
    Hehe likewise, but atleast i will have time to activate my account within two weeks yay

  5. #165
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    197
    Confirmation of some sort please !?! Or it's just a random guess like everything else...

  6. #166
    Quote Originally Posted by melak View Post
    Hunters are also only getting one change
    Balance druids got none except a bad graphic update on wrath.
    Balance druids won't even play half the new raid if they have 4t12H because:
    with 4t12H and valor points offpieces:
    34910,58 DPS
    1428 Mastery
    2669 Haste

    with full 397 gear We achieve:
    34602,25 DPS
    1502 Mastery
    2866 Haste

    /hail the uselessness of the 4t13

  7. #167
    Neat. I got the staff last week and was looking forward to using it in a raid for the first time this week, and it is going to be nerfed before I can use it in even one raid. Good job Blizzard. Can't wait for December 20th.

  8. #168
    Scarab Lord Nalira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hamburg
    Posts
    4,154
    what is the "assumption" based on?

  9. #169
    Small nit pick but the new Heroics are listed out of order. In order they should be: End Time, Well of Eternity, Hour of Twilight.

  10. #170
    The best thing of all, for me, is that when i opened a ticket yesterday to complain about a bonus set making the whole normal mode useless the GM replied with: "There are quite a lot of changes happening in 4.3 that are yet to have been announced" Yeah...lie to your customers...fortunately there's boub that announced the arrival of the patch on the 30th (Europe) because it's the same day my subscription ends, and i would have renewed it if the patch went on live servers a week later...

  11. #171
    Mechagnome ThatInternet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Shrine of Talos
    Posts
    645
    yeah I thought it would be this week too, and I thought this post confirmed it, then I noticed the lack of sources and post on the main blizz page, and wowhead referring to this website as "proof" Can you guys post mists of pandaria on january 1st so it can come true too.

  12. #172
    It's pure logic that it will go live on the 29th(30th) because the Darkmoon Faire Island opens the 4th of December...

  13. #173
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatInternet View Post
    yeah I thought it would be this week too, and I thought this post confirmed it, then I noticed the lack of sources and post on the main blizz page, and wowhead referring to this website as "proof" Can you guys post mists of pandaria on january 1st so it can come true too.
    Of course Boub has no access to vast experience and different sources we might not even be aware of and he is just risking his integrity as a gaming journalist on a whim to score hits.

  14. #174
    Hehe as soon as I've made them notice they lied and there were no updates that had yet to be announced their reply is:

    "Unfortunately we are not able to disucss in game mechanics. However if you feel that something in the game should be changed then the best place is to place this on the forums in a constructive post so that the development team can see it as this is were they look for ideas on what you change in the game.

    The dev team may not always respond but the posts do get read."

    no, just no...if the dev team read the forums they would have changed the balance t13 4th piece bonus.

  15. #175
    Quote Originally Posted by LaughingMan View Post
    Neat. I got the staff last week and was looking forward to using it in a raid for the first time this week, and it is going to be nerfed before I can use it in even one raid. Good job Blizzard. Can't wait for December 20th.
    The DTR is still miles ahead in terms of DPS, even post nerf, of any Heroic DS caster weapon, so you can still feel free using it and enjoying the best caster weapon in the game.

    ---------- Post added 2011-11-28 at 01:39 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Nephyron View Post
    Hehe as soon as I've made them notice they lied and there were no updates that had yet to be announced their reply is:

    "Unfortunately we are not able to disucss in game mechanics. However if you feel that something in the game should be changed then the best place is to place this on the forums in a constructive post so that the development team can see it as this is were they look for ideas on what you change in the game.

    The dev team may not always respond but the posts do get read."

    no, just no...if the dev team read the forums they would have changed the balance t13 4th piece bonus.

    Why not just get 4-piece Heroic T13 to upgrade your Heroic T12? Pretty sure that was the intended result.

  16. #176
    North American realms (excluding Brazilian, Latin American, and Oceanic realms) no longer permit letters with accents in character or guild names.Such an amazing change. If only they flagged everyone with an accent for a rename...

  17. #177
    Herald of the Titans Waaldo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,625
    Quote Originally Posted by Cityfella View Post
    Confirmation of some sort please !?! Or it's just a random guess like everything else...
    It's not a random guess, it's a prediction. So far, if I remember correctly, Boubouille has never been wrong!
    Quote Originally Posted by Torethyr
    I thought doing the toothpaste-tube-squeeze and vigorous shake was the "traditional" way.

  18. #178
    Thank goodness. Transmog is my favorite feature of the patch and I cannot wait! I've been holding on to my RP outfit for years.

  19. #179
    This must be one of the best patches in a while content-wise. But ofc loads of people are QQ'ing.

  20. #180
    did I fail to catch the valor point reset notice or has it yet to come ?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •