Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Legendary Daggers, Blizzcon Survey, Raid Finder Loot Rules, Black Friday, New TV Spot

Diablo 3 - Beta Monster Affixes Screenshots, 'Sword of Justice' Comic Update, Diablo Costume Video

Legendary Daggers - Stage 3 Stats Revealed
    The final daggers recently showed up on the PTR, so the three tiers are now complete!

Stage 1 - Vengeance / Fear
    • Set Bonus - Your melee attacks have a chance to grant Suffering, increasing your Agility by 2, stacking up to 50 times.

Stage 2 - The Sleeper / The Dreamer
    • Set Bonus - Your melee attacks have a chance to grant Nightmare, increasing your Agility by 5, stacking up to 50 times.

Stage 3 - Golad, Twilight of Aspects / Tiriosh, Nightmare of Ages
    • Set Bonus - Your melee attacks have a chance to grant Shadows of the Destroyer, increasing your Agility by 17, stacking up to 50 times. Each application past 30 grants an increasing chance to trigger Fury of the Destroyer. When triggered, this consumes all applications of Shadows of the Destroyer, immediately granting 5 combo points and cause your finishing moves to generate 5 combo points. Lasts 6 sec.

Future Blizzcon Plans
    Blizzard recently sent out an email to everyone who purchased the Virtual Ticket with hints of what they are considering for future years. If you ordered the Virtual Ticket and have not provided feedback yet, check your email for your survey link.

Patch 4.3: Raid Finder Loot Rules
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    As previously announced the Raid Finder will use an altered version of Need Before Greed that provides loot roll bonuses to those that have entered the raid in the role (tank, DPS, healing) that uses those items. Unfortunately the system is currently unable to detect spec, and so this creates some issues for classes that utilize stats that are not "common" to that role.

To help clarify which items you will or will not be able to roll on based on the role you entered the raid in, we have some basic guidelines that we've followed that should help you anticipate which items you'll receive the roll bonus on.

If you're in a raid as one of the below roles here is what you'll receive a roll bonus on:

Tank:
    Agility Leather (for druids)
    Strength plate with tank stats on it
    Trinkets with tank stats
    Trinkets with Agility (for druids)

Healer:
    Any appropriate caster gear without Hit
    Trinkets that trigger on heals or beneficial spells

DPS:

Mostly everything that doesn’t have a tank stat on it
    Spirit gear (for elemental shaman, shadow priest, and moonkin)
    Trinkets that trigger on damaging spells/melee hits

In some cases we've been overly restrictive when flagging accessories (Petrified Fungal Heart and Signet of Grasping Mouths in particular), and we're planning to modify a couple of those items to be less restrictive before or shortly after the patch goes live.

With Mists of Pandaria our expectation is that we will have the ability to detect spec, and so all of these issues go away for future raids. For Dragon Soul there will be some overlap, though, and it's important you're aware of the loot rules as due to the automated distribution system our support department will not be able to assist with any loot disputes while using Raid Finder.

Black Friday Sale List
    We put together a thread with some of the better Black Friday Computer Component sales which will be updated until the end of Cyber Monday sales, if you are looking to grab some more parts or a new monitor, take a look!

Aubrey Plaza Stars in New TV Spot
    Aubrey Plaza (Parks and Recreation, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World) has a love/hate relationship with World of Warcraft in the latest WoW TV spot.

Black Friday Sale - 50% Off StarCraft II
    Give the gift of StarCraft!

Like it or not, it’s pretty much the law that you have to buy gifts for everyone at this time of year. Thankfully, Blizzard has your back, because now you can deliver a $60 gift for less than 30 bucks. For a limited time, StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty is available for a mere $29.99 -- that’s 50% off the suggested retail price.

Click here for details, but don’t delay; this offer ends Monday November 28th.
    Last edited by Boubouille; 2011-11-25 at 03:16 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I love that advert! So much win looking at its Youtube comments.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm totally buying a computer today with the reduced prices - specifically going to get that $120 Acer Monitor

10+ Year Old Account
    Very nice!

Deleted
    Heyyyyy, I never got the poll

Ohhhh Aubrey Plaza. I want to marry your face so bad >.

Anybody surprised that a Blizzard commercial has selected her to wear a Horde shirt? I'm not...

Shes so cute in an awkward kind of nerdy way.Though I think I would need to Gag her, as her monotonous voice destroys my brain.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Anybody surprised that a Blizzard commercial has selected her to wear a Horde shirt? I'm not...
    Unless you know...she plays a Horde. SHOCKHORROR.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not because it doesn't matter.

Alliance got Chuck Norris, way superior to this slag.

lol at the gnome laugh straight after she says she dumped him.

15+ Year Old Account
    Only good wow commercial.

Were you surprised that Mr. T and Chick Norris are Alliance?

@Those daggers:

"Trinkets with Agility (for druids)"Wonderful. Hunters and rogues are getting screwed.

I have no clue who that chick is, but that is definitely far and away the best WoW commercial ever. Chuck who? I SAID DIAMONDS #$%^&!!!!!!

Deleted
    who the h is that ugly chick?

Quote Originally Posted by PJB View Post
    who the h is that ugly chick?
    Implying you could ever get a girl as attractive as her. She's gorgeous.

Deleted
    "I'm a spoiled bitch, buy WoW!"

Good sales pitch...

DERP, alliance got that chuck whatshisfaceguy. Horde gets the chick no one knows who she is, but yer right, HORDE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>alliance.