Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Trailer or didnt happen!

YESSSSS, tho my guild won't leave firelands <.< untill we got our staff.

Is it me, or do Blizz just really fucking hate Rogues?>Hunter dmg buffed>Mage dmg buffed>Lock dmg buffed>Rogue's only note is from the change to healing reduction attacksHHHNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG.

Quote Originally Posted by Embla View Post
    Is it me, or do Blizz just really fucking hate Rogues?>Hunter dmg buffed>Mage dmg buffed>Lock dmg buffed>Rogue's only note is from the change to healing reduction attacksHHHNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG.
    Of course they hate rogues. They gave them a legendary this tier

Quote Originally Posted by Embla View Post
    Lol, I hope you accidentally left the SARCASM LOCK key on while writing that.

"North American realms (excluding Brazilian, Latin American, and Oceanic realms) no longer permit letters with accents in character or guild names. Existing character and guild names with special characters will be unaffected by this change." I may be mistaken, but last time I checked, Brazil was not part of North America, neither is the Oceania region....and this change might result in some legal difficulties with Canada...they have this "silly" policy about mandating the inclusion of the French language....which includes accented Latin alphabetic characters.

About fucking time. Needed this a month ago Blizzard. Fail PVPers are ruining this game! (well only this patch I guess lol) Anyway, we'll see how 4.3 is, if not it's time to call Blizz and force them to cancel my anual pass.

Yay! Im so happy. I'm really at the point where I feel I have nothing to do and I am totally bored. I have leveled alts, geared them, capped justice and honor, capped weekly valor, I have run old raids and new raids, found outfits for transmog, leveled professions... This patch for me is coming just at the right time ^_^!

10+ Year Old Account
    So happy! I hope servers aren't down too long!

I can't seem to find any BOE loot. What about trash drops? Was there a list of crafted items?

Anyway, we'll see how 4.3 is, if not it's time to call Blizz and force them to cancel my anual pass.
    Words can not describe how stupid you are to expect them to cancel a contract. OT: Looking forward to gearing my alts in the raid finder >.

Looks like a pretty small patch. Disclaimer: Sarcasm

Best birthday present evar xD

maya's were right, this is the end of the world

10+ Year Old Account
    Bloody Bamboo Forrest of Eternal Nightmares
    Quote Originally Posted by wakarimas View Post
    Epic fail patch! Too little, too soon. Cant wait for 20th of december!
    -.-' no...just no. Rabid SWTOR fan boy posting on a WoW thread makes as much sense as an elephant learning to fly. Me thinks you are intimidated by the knowledge that more ppl will return to WoW for this patch. I look forward to seeing you back in WoW shortly after the 20th of December.

As for the OP. It's about damn time I was getting so bored I actually started lvling my bank toon.

Quote Originally Posted by Darksideblues42 View Post
    "North American realms (excluding Brazilian, Latin American, and Oceanic realms) no longer permit letters with accents in character or guild names. Existing character and guild names with special characters will be unaffected by this change." I may be mistaken, but last time I checked, Brazil was not part of North America, neither is the Oceania region....and this change might result in some legal difficulties with Canada...they have this "silly" policy about mandating the inclusion of the French language....which includes accented Latin alphabetic characters.
    No they're not but they have North American servers :/

Lump of Coal could well be from Winter Veil; children used to get coal in their stockings if they'd been naughty that year. (And if they'd been good they'd be happy to get an orange! Uphill, both ways, snow, etc.)

Deleted
    Is the season end supposed to happen this week? I saved up all these honor and justice points for nothing? (

Deleted
    Where are the recipes at? D:Kind of want to know where the plans drop, especially those Paladin Haste/Spirit wrists omnomnom...