Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    the trailer should arrive when the patch hits the live servers, it has happened before. At least we could have that to wait while its downloading

Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    Ehm, Bou, did Blue post confirmed patch this week? Wasnt there a break after arena season end before???
    no it wasn't

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by La View Post
    the trailer will probably be out like, during maint. sometime they`ll release it so we can see it while servers or down, or maybe the day before, at least that`s my guess. I hope it`s really great, the fall of the lich king one really was my favorite, i doubt this will top that. lots of cool healing buffs for healers too, I like. shamans got some love too, that`s great every spec needed it.
    My guess is that a lot of effort is going to MoP over 4.3.

Looks to be one of the best/biggest patches ever. I'm tempted to reactivate, but since I'm so busy IRL now I'll just wait till MoP. Hopefully they don't try dragging 4.3 out for a year like ICC

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgoblin View Post
    Looks to be one of the best/biggest patches ever. I'm tempted to reactivate, but since I'm so busy IRL now I'll just wait till MoP. Hopefully they don't try dragging 4.3 out for a year like ICC
    Hehe likewise, but atleast i will have time to activate my account within two weeks yay

Confirmation of some sort please !?! Or it's just a random guess like everything else...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by melak View Post
    Hunters are also only getting one change
    Balance druids got none except a bad graphic update on wrath.
    Balance druids won't even play half the new raid if they have 4t12H because:
    with 4t12H and valor points offpieces:
    34910,58 DPS
    1428 Mastery
    2669 Haste

with full 397 gear We achieve:
    34602,25 DPS
    1502 Mastery
    2866 Haste

/hail the uselessness of the 4t13

Neat. I got the staff last week and was looking forward to using it in a raid for the first time this week, and it is going to be nerfed before I can use it in even one raid. Good job Blizzard. Can't wait for December 20th.

10+ Year Old Account
    what is the "assumption" based on?

Small nit pick but the new Heroics are listed out of order. In order they should be: End Time, Well of Eternity, Hour of Twilight.

Deleted
    The best thing of all, for me, is that when i opened a ticket yesterday to complain about a bonus set making the whole normal mode useless the GM replied with: "There are quite a lot of changes happening in 4.3 that are yet to have been announced" Yeah...lie to your customers...fortunately there's boub that announced the arrival of the patch on the 30th (Europe) because it's the same day my subscription ends, and i would have renewed it if the patch went on live servers a week later...

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah I thought it would be this week too, and I thought this post confirmed it, then I noticed the lack of sources and post on the main blizz page, and wowhead referring to this website as "proof" Can you guys post mists of pandaria on january 1st so it can come true too.

Deleted
    It's pure logic that it will go live on the 29th(30th) because the Darkmoon Faire Island opens the 4th of December...

Quote Originally Posted by ThatInternet View Post
    yeah I thought it would be this week too, and I thought this post confirmed it, then I noticed the lack of sources and post on the main blizz page, and wowhead referring to this website as "proof" Can you guys post mists of pandaria on january 1st so it can come true too.
    Of course Boub has no access to vast experience and different sources we might not even be aware of and he is just risking his integrity as a gaming journalist on a whim to score hits.

Deleted
    Hehe as soon as I've made them notice they lied and there were no updates that had yet to be announced their reply is:

"Unfortunately we are not able to disucss in game mechanics. However if you feel that something in the game should be changed then the best place is to place this on the forums in a constructive post so that the development team can see it as this is were they look for ideas on what you change in the game.

The dev team may not always respond but the posts do get read."

no, just no...if the dev team read the forums they would have changed the balance t13 4th piece bonus.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LaughingMan View Post
    Neat. I got the staff last week and was looking forward to using it in a raid for the first time this week, and it is going to be nerfed before I can use it in even one raid. Good job Blizzard. Can't wait for December 20th.
    The DTR is still miles ahead in terms of DPS, even post nerf, of any Heroic DS caster weapon, so you can still feel free using it and enjoying the best caster weapon in the game.

---------- Post added 2011-11-28 at 01:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nephyron View Post
    Hehe as soon as I've made them notice they lied and there were no updates that had yet to be announced their reply is:

"Unfortunately we are not able to disucss in game mechanics. However if you feel that something in the game should be changed then the best place is to place this on the forums in a constructive post so that the development team can see it as this is were they look for ideas on what you change in the game.

The dev team may not always respond but the posts do get read."

no, just no...if the dev team read the forums they would have changed the balance t13 4th piece bonus.

Why not just get 4-piece Heroic T13 to upgrade your Heroic T12? Pretty sure that was the intended result.

North American realms (excluding Brazilian, Latin American, and Oceanic realms) no longer permit letters with accents in character or guild names.Such an amazing change. If only they flagged everyone with an accent for a rename...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cityfella View Post
    Confirmation of some sort please !?! Or it's just a random guess like everything else...
    It's not a random guess, it's a prediction. So far, if I remember correctly, Boubouille has never been wrong!
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Thank goodness. Transmog is my favorite feature of the patch and I cannot wait! I've been holding on to my RP outfit for years.

This must be one of the best patches in a while content-wise. But ofc loads of people are QQ'ing.

did I fail to catch the valor point reset notice or has it yet to come ?