Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by belgicanofl View Post
    You are actually the one person that's wrong. Yes, in terms of your own dps whoring DTR is best in slot for all caster dps, providing they have it. However the haste procs from that weapon, if provided that multiple casters own it (about 6-8 I think), it would buff the raid performance quite a bit. I don't know whether you know it or not, but that little bit of haste might send other dps/healers into a higher threshold they otherwise can't even reach.

It's not always about your own dps, and the thing I've noticed from DTR owners, 95% of the owners didn't merit the staff and still can't do proper dps.
    Or...you know...give the Haste staff to all you Priest, Shaman, and Druid healers and let your DPS stick to DTR. What I've noticed is that people complaining about DTR don't have a DTR.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    Or...you know...give the Haste staff to all you Priest, Shaman, and Druid healers and let your DPS stick to DTR. What I've noticed is that people complaining about DTR don't have a DTR.
    Or that. But I doubt healers would go for the staff.

Is this the patch where Chaos orbs are sellable?Or is that 5.0...

• North American realms (excluding Brazilian, Latin American, and Oceanic realms) no longer permit letters with accents in character or guild names. Existing character and guild names with special characters will be unaffected by this change.
    Noooo! Damn!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    They say 8 hours so I'm guessing on at least a 15+ hour downtime XD

Deleted
    doesnt say anything about epic gems or am i missing smth? wont they bring them?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yseraboy View Post
    Yes
    /10chars

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yseraboy View Post
    By now they're useless anyway, no point in making them BoE anymore.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3595678220 patch is tomorow blizz just confirmed so once again bob makes the right call

Officially confirmed by Blizz.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We will be performing extended maintenance tomorrow, November 29, for the release of the 4.3: Hour of Twilight patch. The realms will be unavailable from 3:00 a.m. PST until approximately 11:00 a.m. PST.

If your launcher states “World of Warcraft is up to date. Downloading data for the next update." please allow the Background Downloader to continue downloading the 4.3 data. You can ensure it continues even when not playing the game by going to the launcher Options, Downloader Preferences, and checking the box labeled “Download after exiting World of Warcraft”. If your launcher only states “World of Warcraft is up to date” then you’ve already obtained the 4.3 pre-download data and will only need a small update before logging in.

For more information on 4.3: Hour of Twilight please visit: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/3964559/
    Source
    I found I enjoyed the game significantly more when I stopped paying attention to all the people on the forums telling me how much I am supposed to hate it
    All this complaining is simply further proof that Blizzard could send each and every player a real-life wish-granting flying unicorn carrying a solid gold plate of chocolate chip cookies wrapped in hundred dollar bills, and someone would whine that Blizzard sucks for not letting them choose oatmeal raisin.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurbz View Post
    Officially confirmed by Blizz.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We will be performing extended maintenance tomorrow, November 29, for the release of the 4.3: Hour of Twilight patch. The realms will be unavailable from 3:00 a.m. PST until approximately 11:00 a.m. PST.

If your launcher states “World of Warcraft is up to date. Downloading data for the next update." please allow the Background Downloader to continue downloading the 4.3 data. You can ensure it continues even when not playing the game by going to the launcher Options, Downloader Preferences, and checking the box labeled “Download after exiting World of Warcraft”. If your launcher only states “World of Warcraft is up to date” then you’ve already obtained the 4.3 pre-download data and will only need a small update before logging in.

For more information on 4.3: Hour of Twilight please visit: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/3964559/
    Source
    5 bucks says people will still deny it. XD

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by belgicanofl View Post
    Or that. But I doubt healers would go for the staff.
    Why wouldn't they? Sure, they're missing 300 Spirit, but the personal Haste proc would still be killer for them and would net the raid much higher rDPS than any other combination. It's not as if the fights don't have mechanics that make healing easier (looking at you Ultraxion).

Deleted
    So just to be clear, this patch is out on the 29th for US Servers? EU Servers? Or all servers?

Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    5 bucks says people will still deny it. XD
    "But... but... but... Bobby Kotick will surely force Blizzard to withhold the patch until SWTOR comes out!"
    Or some nonsense like that.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

No Trailer for 4.3?

Quote Originally Posted by Irishman View Post
    So just to be clear, this patch is out on the 29th for US Servers? EU Servers? Or all servers?
    Always US on tuesdays and EU on wednesdays

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    By now they're useless anyway, no point in making them BoE anymore.
    Not really if you have a look at the new crafted LW, BS, and I think Tailoring items in 4.3 they still require chaos orbs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Divine Aegis has a new spell effect.
    Pics please. =D

Pretty interesting trailer. The first 3/4 of it felt pretty "meh", but those last few seconds, Deathwing's going to be badass